Chapter 1.

THE AFTERMATH.

Zayn and Harry sat in the same uncomfortable, plastic, pale, beige chairs.

Next to each other, but not looking at each other once. They've both been here before; they just came here separately. To talk to the same therapist, to explain what has fucked over their friendship for the past 6 months. What had broken it.

This time they came together, by order of Dr.Headington, their therapist. For the past 6 months, they're friendship has been rocky, possibly even completely broken, but both boys were obviously ready to rekindle that relationship after things have been talked about.

Zayn was vigourously tapping his foot on the checkered white floor, he bit his nails, it was a bad habit of his. Harry peered over at him in the right corner of his eyes. He continued to stare at his foot as it went up and down.

Zayn didn't noticed a thing, he was zoning out at the clock on the wall that was to his right.

Harry decided to look away before Zayn felt his gaze for too long. Harry put his hands on his beige chinos and rubbed his palms on them. He felt nervous for some reason, he was never nervous with Dr.Headington.

He supposed it was the fact that Zayn was near him; coming into the sanctuary where he released so many tears, where he had opened up to so many things, the things that led to hurting himself and Zayn.

The reason he was in a deep depression, that one thing that happened that has broken his heart, and the reason why Zayn started bad habits.

The boys remained in the seats and Harry ended up slouching back.

Harry looked at the man who was in a black suit with a red tie. Looks like a business man who just came from work; he had bags under his eyes. He was watching over a little girl who had his features. Must have been his daughter or something, she looked about the age of five. Maybe they lost someone too...maybe there was a divorce in the process.

Harry continued to contemplate what it could have been ,but then Zayn interrupted his thoughts.

"Harry...Harry,"

Harry snapped his head to his right staring into Zayn's beautiful eyes. "W-what.." he croaked out.

This was a supprise to Harry ,because he hadn't heard his name come out of Zayn's mouth for a few months unless he talked shit to one of the other boys ,but that also didn't happen much considering he blocked out everyone else.

Zayn held out his mini plastic cup that he drank from. He gave him it and stared at the trash. Harry shivered when he felt his cold skin brush off of his when giving the cup. Harry got up and threw it out.

The boys were then called in by the secretary "Mr.Styles and Mr.Malik," She looked up from her notebook and fixed her glasses. "Dr.Headington will see you both now, please come with me." She gave us a weak smile. She was the same secretary that has heard Harry and Zayn scream at the top of their lungs.

No wonder why she wouldn't give them a huge smile. Harry looked over at Zayn as Zayn lifted his figure out of his chair. He walked over to the woman; Harry shoved his hands into his pockets and walked over towards the other two.

Just like the boys' past visits they were taken to the same room, down the same hall, with the same secretary. Harry walked behind Zayn as he walked next to the secretary. Harry looked around at the paintings on the walls as he walked by and the other thing between him and silence was the clicking of the secretary's heels.

At the very end of the hall the secretary opened up a door leading into the office. The boys walked in and Zayn looked around as Harry stood next to him.

"Please, sit down boys." Dr.Headington's voice boomed through the room.

Harry and Zayn made they're way towards the big comfty red leather seats, shook Dr.Headington's hand, and sat down. Harry looked around, he contemplated his surroundings as he looked at the trophy case and the paintings and pictures framed in areas in the large office.

Zayn sat still, biting his nails once again, He stared at Dr.Headington and Dr.Headington spoke up once more.

"So, boys...now that we've finally gotten you both together. Why don't you both start off and explain the beginning of what has happened."

Harry spoke up in a low raspy voice "Well, you know it all started with Gracie, getting shot..."