Chapter 19.

"You can't blame me..." Harry said. 

"No, we can't, but you had lighten'd up by the end of the night so, it's alright." Zayn quietly said. 

"You both had then started seeing me around this time right?" Dr.Headington asked. 

"Yeah when things got worse, you know with my smoking habits. Just the people I started to hang out with." Zayn huffed. Harry looked up finally, his eyes averted from Dr.Headington to Zayn. "And, it was around the time Harry got into a depression."

BEFORE [Continuation of chpt 18, leading into depression.]

Harry stared intensely at the blunt in front of him and he sighed. 

Harry shook his head and walked away "Nope, Grace wouldn't want me doing that," He jogged down the stairs as he heard Zayn yelled in the distance with his wittyness in his voice.

"Wimp move!"

"I rather not upset Grace's soul!" Harry walked out the front door and Zayn heard it slam. Harry was on the verge of tears, He hadn't known why. The thought of Zayn changing his ways has been hurting him. The fact that he had already started smoking ciggarettes was already too much, never mind his illegal use in drugs. It could get worse and that's the only thing Harry could think of. It kept running through his head. 'He's going to start up worse.' 

'No!' Harry told himself.

'Don't mislead yourself. Heroine tracks on his arms, stomach, legs, and face.'

'He wouldn't!'

'Crack, Coke,'

Harry had a tear streak down his face, but he held it together, He told himself not to cry and to not believe it. 

Zayn shook his head and took another puff, then he heard a sweet voice. "Zaynie!"

Zayn was startled and he spinned around in his chair to face Grace's ghost once more. "Baby!" He shouted and grabbed her little body in his arms.

"Zayn, what is this bullshit?!" She yelled at him.

"What?" He asked innocently. She looked at him furiously and a pointed at the rolled weed in his hand. Zayn smirked and said "Just a reliever, nothing to worry about Grace." 

She snatched the weed from his hand and broke it apart. She threw it in the trash and pouted at him; she looked into his golden orbs and her waterline crew with red liquid.

"No,no,no,no, Gracie, Baby I didn't mean it. Don't cry, please!" Zayn continued to blabber on, apologizing for something he personally wanted. He grabbed Grace's hands and entwined his fingers with hers. When he saw a light glimmer on the ring he gave her he had completely shut up. 

Grace leant down as she sat onto his lap. Their hands still knotted together laid on Grace's lap, Zayn looked up at Grace and a tear streaked down his cheek. "Y-you still w-wear it..." Zayn continued to lightly cry. Grace nodded and went in for a light kiss, that led to several other kisses. 

Meanwhile, Harry had been driving home when he had gotten a feeling to call Avery. He looked at the contact and instantly clicked  it. It was early in the morning and he didn't expect Avery to pick up by the fourth ring. He just needed a calm voice to calm him down, to muffle the horrid signs his consicious was sending him of Zayn. 

"Well, Hello Mr.Styles." She chirped.

"Someone's up early..." Harry said a bit depressed. 

"Um, yeah I have an interview today baby. You okay?" She said timidly.