Chapter 12.

Harry woke up in a cold sweat, he breathed heavily, and he held onto his chest. A tired Grace looked at him with complete worry in her eyes. "Hazza, what's wrong?"

Harry shook his head no and pushed his curls back in a tugging motion. He grabbed Grace and held her tightly, not wanting to let go. Not wanting to lose her, he couldn't, he simply just could not. He started to sob desperately into her chest, soaking her light blue t-shirt with his fresh tears. 

BEFORE

It's been exactly  three weeks since Grace was given the bad news. She seemed happy; as always bright and excitable. It didn't show that it truly frightened her. She had enough time to honestly contemplate it, she's came to the point where it actually didnt scare her as much. The thought of death was just a thought now, she wasn't afraid of dying. 

As of right now, everyone is in this small hospital room fighting over who gets to spend some time with Grace, She gets to go out and roam about. 

She had already gone out to Louis' so, everyone could spend time as a whole group one more time. Not only that ,but Gemma,Danielle,Eleanor, and Avery have already dragged Grace around a whole mall and bought everything they could off Liam, Harry, Louis' credit cards. They didn't allow Grace to touch a single penny on her credit card or Zayn's even though he insisted that they brought it with them. 

Grace had dreaded the fact that Zayn was giving her his credit card. She wasn't going to use him for that purpose, if anything he would only be used for love and some pretty damn good sex. She had gone out for a double date with Avery,Harry, Zayn, & herself.

Then she went out separately with Louis and Liam as a double and they went to a museum, which ended up not being such a great place to take Louis. Considering he complained the whole time, so basically Liam and Grace were husband and wife taking care of their whining, immature five year old together.

Grace ended up going swimming with all eight of them in a group, they swam in Zayn's pool; his sister's ended up coming over and gushing over Zayn and Grace like always. They really liked her, that made Zayn feel good. No one has a clue why he has a pool, considering he's afraid of water and he can't swim. He claims that his reason for having a pool was so when he married Grace and had babies with her they could learn to swim by their uncles and their aunts. 

Patricia and Anne had came by a week ago and they took the time out of their day to bring flowers and gifts. They simply sat in the hospital room and spoke to Grace all day. They had planned to go see a fashion show in the city ,but they got so caught up with what they were talking about in the hospital room they had totally forgotten, so the next day Doniya and Waliyha had taken her there. Safaa was too young so, Grace and her had their own day going shopping.

The other night Zayn took Grace out to see a movie at an expensive theatre. Considering these seats were love seats that sunk in just right and you had your privacy while watching the movie, you had walls around you both in the booth, was really nice. They everything they bought, all the sweets and popcorn. At the end of the night Zayn had given Grace a ring to wear on her ring finger as a symbol of his love. It had engraved underneath "Forever yours, baby x." on both rings. I guess you could say they were now engaged, so they could get married if she wouldn't pass, also they had some explict moments later that night to celebrate ,but that's between them!

Niall finally had his sweet time with Grace and he took her out all day long, just by himself. They had a little sleepover at the hospital then he took her out to breakfast, then to walk along a lake and talk, then they had lunch at Nando's, they went out for some ice cream, then they ate dinner at Nando's together. Grace even got Niall a girl's number, a real sweet dirty blonde haired girl with these beautiful blue eyes; she hoped for the best. Maybe this was Niall's princess he's waited so long for.Niall expressed how he felt about his and Grace's friendship and how he really did enjoy his time with her; he also explained to her his love of food, but everyone knows about that.