Chapter 3.

He knew that Grace's life was in this woman's hands, almost as much as the doctor's. He just hoped that she was okay, that nothing would take his childhood sweetheart away from him. 

BEFORE

It all started when Harry was the age of six years old. He had been born and raised in Holmes Chapel. Cheshire. It was a small quaint town, you didn't meet too many new people. A lot didn't even move around there. That is until May fifteenth, of 2000. 

There was a new family moving in next door to the Styles family, It was exciting. The Styles' are very friendly and like to make friends with as many people as they can. It was a wednesday morning, and Harry's mother woke Harry up.

"Harold, wake up baby." Anne's soothing voice had made Harry's eyes flutter open. He smiled at his mother as she smiled back. "Good morning,"

"Good morning ,Mummy" Harry said in a tired voice. 

Anne laid herself down next to Harry and went under the covers with him. "Do you know what day it is today?" 

Harry thought for a second and shook his head no. He didn't really remember. 

Anne gasped "Today the new family is moving in!"

"Yay!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yes, Yay Harry! Let's go downstairs have breakfast then get ready!" She brushed his current straight hair out of his face. It started to get a little wave to it. 

Harry jumped up with his little feet and yelled "Time to get up!" He ran downstairs as Gemma was walking out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. She watched the little mongrel swish pass her. She rolled her eyes and continued to brush her teeth while she ran into her room for something. 

Anne saw her scadaddle into her room and she said "Gemma, get ready. We're going to meet the new neighbors today!" 

Gemma peeped out of her door, nodded, and closed her door. 

----------------------

Later, about an hour and a half, Harry stood in front of the white door with his Mother and Sister. 

"Harry darling, would you like to ring the door bell?" Anne stared down at him and smoothed his hair down with her left hand and held the Red Velvet cupcakes in her right hand. Harry nodded and heaved a heavy sigh. For some reason he had been nervous. He knew they had a Son whom was ten years old and a Daughter his age and he wanted to be sure he made a friend. 

He was always good with making friends with people; Anne had made sure her children were friendly. Harry gulped and he reached for the doorbell, He pressed lightly down on it. About thirty seconds later a woman with long beautiful black hair, blue eyes, and plump lips opened the door in a tight red sundress that showed off her curves and rounder areas; She wore a small white apron on top of it. 

"Hello, may I help you?" She smiled a beautiful smile. She had dimples just like Harry and soft voice.

Harry looked up at her with his cheeky smile, showing off his famous dimples and said "Hi, I'm Harry and we're neighbors now!" 

Anne and the beautiful woman chuckled at how quickly Harry responded. Gemma balanced on her heels and lightly smiled at the woman. The woman knelt down and held out her slim hand.

"Well, hello Harry. I'm Eve; it is a pleasure to meet you!" She smiled the beautiful smile once more. 

Harry blushed a bit and shook her hand. A short girl in a flowy pink sundress with white lace flowers at the bottom came up behind her mother and looked at the people at the door and smiled. This girl happened to have dimples as well. She was actually a spitting image of her mother. 

This girl had long black silky hair, with big blue eyes, and the nice smile; with dimples, excluding the fact that her mother has a mouth full of teeth. 

She had a high voice and she said "Hi!" 

"Hi!" Anne and Gemma said. 

Harry stood there and looked at her. He eyed her up and down and came to a quick conclusion that she was friendly. He continued smiling and said "Hi there!" 

The girl's big blue eyes looked at Harry. She grabbed her mothers skirt and said "Mummy, can he come and play with me?" 

Eve smiled and said "Sure, as long as that's fine with Harry's mother," 

Anne nodded and gave Harry the 'OK' sign with her hands. "Well, why don't you both come in. I could get you some tea ladies!" Anne nodded at Eve and walked in holding Gemma's back. 

The girl grabbed Harry's wrist and ran off to her room with him. She plopped on her bed and motioned him to sit with him. 

They sat criss cross apple sauce across from each other and Harry spoke up "So, what is your name?"

"Grace!" She said happily.

"I'm Harry!" 

They both smiled at each other and Harry then said "You have the holes in your face like me!"

Grace pouted and looked at him. "They're ugly on me.."

Harry's facial expression totally changed. He shook his head vigorously and yelled "No, They look good on you! I like'em, actually they're my favorite thing about you so far!" 

Grace looked at him with her big light blue orbs and blinked at him a couple times before she started to smiled at him. She tackled him into a hug and said "Harry, will you be my bestfriend?"

Harry hugged her back and nodded his head "Yeah, will you be my bestfriend?"

She nodded and said "Yes; but Harry we need to pinky swear on it!"

Harry smiled and held out his pinky. Grace wrapped her pinky around his, they kissed their thumbs, then touched their thumbs together. 

They spoke of random things for a while then randomly Harry spoke up. 

"Gracie." Harry randomly said.

"What?" Grace questioned him.

"That's what i'm going to call you, Gracie."

"Sounds good to me!" They smiled at each other showing off their matching dimples to each other, Gracie & Harry; best friends forever. 

A/N- Mind commenting, voting, etc ? :D . lots of love to my readers x 

Dedicated to @Heyo101 for being the first comment on this book and showing interest. You made me feel good thank you darling x.