Chapter 4.

"Gracie." Harry randomly said.

"What?" Grace questioned him.

"That's what i'm going to call you, Gracie."

"Sounds good to me!" They smiled at each other showing off their matching dimples to each other, Gracie & Harry; best friends forever. 

BEFORE

Cindy had brought Zayn and Harry into a small white, drab room. Zayn looked around and it even made him a bit depressed. Harry looked at the pain expression on his face and knew exactly how he felt; Harry knew something that Zayn did as well. They both knew that Grace loved flowers, of all kinds.

Harry and Grace even shared a flower together. Harry sat down onto the soft plump beige chair and zoned out right off the bat, he remembered when he gave Gracie a flower. The first time he had ever given a girl a flower.

----------------

Today was Valentine's day and it was a day that Grace and Harry had always spent together since they were kids. They were only ten; Harry had a little supprise for Grace...maybe not a complete supprise since he gave her one every single year. 

Harry ran over to Grace's house next door and he simply walked in. He was welcomed that way anyhow. He held the supprise behind his back and ran by the kitchen waving his hand to Grace's mother and father. He heard Eve say "He's so cute, I love him and Gracie." 

Grace's father grunted and Harry kept on going, he crept onto the stairs, and raced up them. At the very top he caught his breath ,because their stairs were pretty long. He caught his breath then tip-toed to Grace's room. 

He knocked on the door and heard Grace yell "Come in!" 

He smirked and peeped his head through the door. "Hi Beautiful!" He said. 

Grace looked over to Harry. She didn't know he was coming and squealed and hugged him. He hugged her with one arm and once she let go he brought his right hand out in front of them both and Grace smiled her own cheeky smile as did Harry. 

"Who's that for?" She asked him. 

"Only the most beautiful girl in the world!" He winked at her and continued smiling. 

Grace hugged him tighter and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you SO much!" 

"Anything for you, Gracie." 

----------------

Harry was snapped out of it by Zayn and Cindy. 

"Honey, are you alright?" Cindy asked. 

Harry nodded and smiled weakly at Cindy. Zayn stared at him and noticed him doing the things that make his fear obvious. Harry's leg shook every few seconds, as his dozing off makes it obvious what he's thinking about, and how he pulled at his curls every once in a while showed that he was stressed.

Zayn wasn't one to judge, he had been doing the same. He stared at the clocks waiting for a time where he'll see Grace and hold her. He had been harsh to people when responding, and he had been shaking as well. 

Both boys just worried dearly about their Grace.

They wanted to see her, they wanted to be able to touch her, they wanted to hear her voice once more; they wanted their Grace.

A/N- Sorry short, but please some feedback, promise to make'em longer. Prologue's for new books coming out soon.