Chapter 6.

He wanted to keep her safe and warm, in his arms. He was so afraid that he'd lost her.

BEFORE

Harry,Zayn, and Grace were all mingling together since Harry came into the room.

Zayn was lying next to Grace on the small hospital bed, they were cuddled into each other , and Harry couldn't help ,but smile. He knew that Zayn treats Grace like a princess. Zayn was most deffinately her prince.

Zayn cuddled into Grace and he gave her many kisses on her face. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and gave her kisses on her neck. That tickled Grace, she started giggling, damn the boys loved her laugh.

Harry was curled up in a ball on the comfty beige seat. He couldn't stop smiling, he was so happy with what he sees in front of him. He twiddled his fingers and came to the conclusion that he wanted to call up his girlfriend Avery.

He got up and said to the others "I'm going to call up Avery, I'll be back." He gave them a cheeky smile and left the door ,shutting the door quietly.

Avery was his American girlfriend who was a traveller. She was visiting England and Harry set his eyes on her. He loved the long bleach blonde hair, big blue eyes, nice hand full cupped breasts, and the thickness of her body.

When he met her he never thought that her personality would be so beautiful .

-------------

It was just a normal day, bright, beautiful sunlight seeping through the branchs of the trees. Unusually warm out for England and Harry was wearing some cargo shorts and a beatles t-shirt. Simple ,but effective he thought.

Harry was walking into Starbucks when he pulled up his rayban's and walked up to the counter. He ordered up his drink under Styles and he sat down.

He awaited my time for my drink and looked around. Damn it was literally packed today. He retreated to my iPhone and he started to text back a few messages that started to build up.

His name was called up and he made his way, walked up to the counter and took his regular coffee. He sat down for a good two minutes before this beautiful bleach blonde girl tapped on his shoulder.

He looked up at her and smiled. She gave him a smile in return and said "I'm so sorry for bothering you ,but All the chairs are taken and I had only a couple options of people to sit with and you looked friendly!"

Harry nodded and motioned her to the chair and said "Not a problem at all. I love company."

She smiled at him and held out her hand after she had sat down in her seat. "Name's Avery,"

"What a beautiful name," He said "I'm Harry,"

After that it led to a great friendship then a long strong relationship.

----------

He took out his phone and he dialed in some numbers, He stood in the white bland hallway waiting for Avery to pick up. He waited up until the third ring and he heard her sweet voice ring through his left ear.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi Baby," He said.

"Harry!" She exclaimed.

"Did you just notice that I was calling you? Didn't you check the caller I.D.?"

"Nope," She said popping the 'P' "I'm just doing something so, I really didn't check."

"Well, I suggest you always do that honey. It could have been some weird number calling you from Cuba or America."

She giggled at what he had to say "I know ,I promise I will next time! Okay Pookie?"

"Okay, babe."

"So, what's up?"

"At the hospital, you know...Chillaxin..."

"WHAT?!" She shrieked. "Are you okay?"

"Ye-"

"Harry, what happened?!"

"Ave-"

"Did you hurt yourself?! Omg I'm going to come!"

"BABY!" I finally got to shout into the conversation. A few nurses gave a look as did a man walking with what looked like his daughter and his oxygen tank. I smiled at them and said "Sorry everyone...physco girlfriend..." He gave them all a cheeky smile with a simple thumbs up.

"I'm not a physco bitch."

"Language!"

"Right...anyways what happened?" She questioned me.

"Gracie got shot..." Harry said quietly.

Harry leaned up aganist the white painted wall and he slid down and sat on the floor with his knees to his chest. as he held the phone up with his left hand to his ear.

"Oh," is all Avery could choke out at this time.

"Yeah..." Harry said back.

"Harry,"

"Hm?"

"Is she okay? Oh my god!"

"She's okay, she's awake and she's in the room with Zayn, You can come see her if you want."

"Okay, I'll be there in a little while."

"Okay, baby."

"Okay, Bye I love you Harry."

"I love you too!" Harry smiled at hearing his girlfriend say those three simple words.

Harry got up and brushed down his pants and walked back down the hallway to get to Grace's hospital bedroom. He knocked on the door and heard a muffled 'come in,' which sounded like Zayn's voice.

I opened the door and smiled at the two. "Sorry, am I interrupting a deep passtionate make out session?"

"Yes," Zayn said and smiled.

"Too bad!" Harry said.

"No, you were not Harry." Grace hit Zayn's arm lightly which had been wrapped around her small waist.

Harry gave her a big cheeky smile and she laughed.

"So, guess who's coming to see you!" Harry started.

"Who?!" She asked excitedly.

"Take a guess!"

"Oh please, I know it's Avery!"

"What makes you so sure?" Harry asked as he plopped himself down on the beige chair once more.

"You went out to call her duh!" Harry winked at Grace as he nodded.

Harry chuckled and said "Yes, she's coming Gracie!"

"Good!" They all started to mingle once more as the door opened up and here came Avery.

Avery peeped her head through the door and smiled at everyone. She had a cute gap in her two front teeth, an imperfection that she hated ,but dealt with.

"Hi," she said in a sweet voice looking at all of us.

She looked at Grace and went straight to her and hugged her lightly. A bit afraid to hurt Grace's abdominal area like Harry was. She kissed her on the forehead and asked "How are you?"

Avery sat on the edge near Grace. Zayn's arm remained wrapped around graces waist and he rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm good thank you, a bit sore ,but good." Grace assured her.

Avery smiled at her and Harry then said "Ahem, very attractive boyfriend sitting in a chair in grave need of his princesses' kiss!"

Grace chuckled and Avery turned her head giving him the sweetest smile. She got up and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Harry pouted and that just made Grace laugh a bit more. Zayn smiled and put his face into the crook of her neck making her laugh a bit louder since she was ticklish.

Grace was a laugher,she always made people feel good.