Chapter 9.

Zayn and Grace both whipped their heads to look at her across the table. They both had a confused questioning face. "Just the way Zayn's eyes glimmer when he's staring at Grace, and the way Grace has that beautiful glow to her. It's so touching, my little brother is in love!" 

Zayn and Grace simply smiled as Zayn took her hand in his underneath the table and he kissed her on the cheek. "I am in love, it's early to say ,but I really am." 

BEFORE

Harry walked into the room late at night. He had bloodshot eyes, he stared at the hospital bed and looked at Zayn and Grace snuggled up. He really liked them together, Harry sat down on the big beige chair. He stayed quiet and he thought of a bad memory...not on purpose. Just a normal reaction to what was happening. 

-----------------

September 26th, 2009. 

A horrid day.

The day Grace lost the most important person to her. 

Harry held Grace's shaking hand in his. 

Grace's face pale, her cheekbones very visible, dull blue eyes, and her straight thin black hair up in a perfect bun. She sat still next to Harry, on the hard wooden bench, and she kept her legs crossed. She wore a long tight pencil skirt, with a black button up shirt tucked in, she wore a black blazer ontop with black lae gloves that matched her hat that had a lace rose coming off of it. 

Her legs shook and she held her stomach with her right arm and her left hand remained in Harry's left, his right arm was wrapped around her lower back holding her close. 

Grace and Harry both looked at the coffin that was across from them in the upper center of the room. Harry laid his head on Grace's shoulder and she instantly started crying into him. He held her even closer to him and let her nuzzle her face into his neck. He didn't care if her make-up stained his shirt. He wanted her to feel wanted, she was at a low point right now in life. 

Grace's father sat next to Grace and patted her back as she cried into Harry. 

Grace was her angel, her only reason to live, but Cancer's a bitch isn't it. Things cannot be changed, it was a given, Grace was her given. 

Beverly Jana Grey.

January 1st, 1965 - September 26th 2009. 

Mother, Wife, and a Amazingly Beautiful person. 

---------------------

Harry held his face in his hands and he slouched over. He then heard a soft voice "Harry," Grace whispered.

Harry removed his hands from his face and grunted "Hm?"

 "Come here," She motioned him with her hand to join her in bed. 

"No room Grace. Zayn stayed the night,"

"Don't be stubborn. Tomorrow night we'll sleep here together without Zayn. Come here,"

Harry decided to not fight her, he did want to feel her touch.

To remember her smell.

To hold her.

To snuggle with her for the billionth time. 

He lifted her body up a bit so he could fit under her a bit. Just to make some more room, Grace's legs laid on Harry's legs, Zayn remained asleep. Harry had no choice ,but to nuzzle his face into Grace's neck. He smelt her neck and he whispered "I'm a vampire, I shall eat you my pretty."

Grace started to hysterically laugh which had woken up Zayn, He fell off the bed because of shock, He groaned from the pain, and opened his eyes. He saw Harry's mop of curls underneath Grace's body and he sighed. 

"Oh my Zaynie poo, Come here!" Grace held her arms open and Zayn shook his head no. 

"It's Harry's night ,baby. I shouldn't be here so late." 

"Aw," Grace pouted. 

"I'm sorry, we have tomorrow night, I promise you. We'll go out to dinner tomorrow. If they let me take you out." Zayn stroked his hair. It was an absolute mess ,but he couldn't care less right now. 

Zayn leaned over to kiss Grace lightly. Apparently Grace craved more and started to lick his lower lip, Zayn let her enter his mouth, and roamed where ever she pleased. 

Harry snickered for the first time after the horrible news and said "Zayn are you asking for some Zarry sex with Grace here or something?"

Zayn parted his kiss with Grace and said "No, Why would you think that?"

"Well, for one your girlfriend is on top of me and your kind of making out with her." He smiled like a Cheshire cat. 

Zayn slapped him across the head. Grace slapped Zayn's hand "Don't hurt my Hazza, be nice to him!" She snuggled into Harry giving him more room on the bed.

"Right," Zayn said. "I guess i'll go cry in my pillow at home now. Bye guys." He kissed Grace on the forehead and waved to Harry. 

"Don't go cry!" Grace exclaimed.

"I won't, I have to go get something from someone. A craving is all." Zayn smiled weakly.

He grabbed his duffle bag and left, Grace and Harry watched him walk not, not suspecting a thing, they knew that Zayn had stopped smoking a while back ,but this whole situation was irking him. Stress kept building each time he thought about it. He needed some Newports, anything, right now. 

He needed to feel the nicotine invest his body, he needed to feel the relaxation. 

------------------

A/N- Sorry short one, I'll update soon.

Enjoy the sexy picture of Zayn smoking on the side ---->

I feel it looks extremely sexy on him, but I do want him to stop D':