Chapter 3: Different Worlds

Jhene:

"Ok now please call me if there's any problems okay? You already know she can be a bit of a handful sometimes." I said to my little cousin Jessica, she'd agreed to baby sit Asia for the night whilst me and my cousin Tae and Alana all went out tonight.

Tae and Jess were sisters, Tae was my age and Jess was 17 soon to be 18, they both lived out in New York with me; well Me and Tae shared a condo upper eastside and Jess lived downtown with my Aunt Patricia but stayed at our place regularly. Tae and Jess had come out to LA a couple of days after I flew out for my dad's wedding. My Aunt and the rest of my family who were in attendance would be here the week after next just in time for the wedding.

It was the first time I'd really been out since having Asia just because I was always sceptical of leaving her with people; I was a little over protective when it came to leaving her with anyone just because you can never really know peoples true intentions and I'd kill somebody if anything bad happened to her. The only person I'd ever really trusted her with was my Aunt Patricia back in New York and that was only if it was completely necessary other than that I'd take her with me if it was possible for me to.

So I hadn't been out for a long ass time, I mean obviously I'd been to all the 'industry' parties that I had no choice but to attend for work related appearances but other than that I hadn't really been out with the girls for a long ass time, but seeing as both Tae and Alana wouldn't give up and after Jess practically begged me to let her stay with Asia I gave in. Plus Jess was 17 so she was responsible enough and Asia loved the hell out of Jess and vice versa, when we're back home Jess breaks her ass to come up and see Asia whenever she can, which I found super cute, they had their own little special bond going on.

I really wanted Tikira to come out with us, but with her ass being pregnant she was restricted from doing a hell of a lot of shit, partying was one of them. I'd spent the whole day yesterday with her though and let me tell you, she was most definitely pregnant. It was hilarious how pissed of she'd get over the smallest things, she said Brandon had no damn clue how to handle her mood swings either so most of the time he'd just let her bitch until she calmed herself down. I hadn't seen Brandon yet since coming back because he was at work yesterday, funny enough I hadn't seen anyone from school yet, which was weird because usually in LA you see everybody, everywhere. Especially the area my dad lived in and I'd been back near enough a week.

"I've made 2 bottles up already there both in the fridge so just heat them up and give her one at like 10pm and then keep the other one for if she wakes up in the night but I should be home by then hopefully" I said side eyeing Tae who was stood in front of the mirror adding another coat of mascara to her lashes.

"My dad and Annette should be back soon so when they come you can chill or whatever, they'll probably take over. Ok?" I explained "Oh yeah and before I forget, here's her binky" I said pulling it from out my purse from earlier. "When she gets a lil cranky just stick it in her mouth and she should be good and don't forget to change her! Diapers and everything else you'll need are in my old room in the pink squared draws, got it?" I said looking at her

"Yes Jhene damn! I got it for the hundredth time now GOOOOO!" she yelled annoyed rolling her eyes at me. I must admit I was nagging and probably getting on her nerves but I just wanted to make sure everything was good before I left.

"Aight, Aight!" I said holding up my hands and walking over Asia and picking her up "Ok mommy's going now princess, be a good girl for Jessie" I said kissing all over her chubby cheeks and watching her squirm in my arms "I love you mama's" I said putting her back down on the floor where she waddled of back to playing with BK or more like attacking like she was before.