Chapter 48: Circles

Jhene:

"So that's how you do? You bringing niggas to my mother's house now Jhene?" the base in Chris' deep baritone voice hollowed throughout the bathroom as he stepped in and locked the door behind him.
"W-what?" I questioned as if I didn't hear him the first time when in all honesty I'd heard him loud and clear, it's just I knew right now there was about to be an issue between us, an issue I'd been trying to avoid ever since I arrived here.

"I said, you bringing fuck niggas to my mama's house on some disrespectful ass shit now huh?" he repeated, the look on his face was detrimental, and the look in his eyes read serious. I'd never seen him look like this before, not ever. Cold chills ran straight through my body and my nerves began to quickly pick up. Although I put on my normal front as if he wasn't fazing me, right now I was scared, not of him but of the overall unpredictability he had about him whenever he was pissed off. Not knowing his actions is what scared me right now and being locked all alone in this bathroom with him most definitely wasn't helping.

"Don't start no shit with me today Chris" I mumbled with a sigh, I grabbed my phone off the counter top ready to walk past him only he dragged my arm back with so much force, it caused my phone to go flying from out of my hand and slam against the mosaic tiles, he then pushed me right back into the counter.
"Don't fucking walk away from me when I ain't finished talking to you yet!" he yelled at me in the process

"Chris what the fuck is the matter wit you!" I yelled back yanking my arm from his tight grip "You need to watch your fucking tone with me and lower your voice!"

"Lower my fucking voice?" he questioned hovering his body over me; I tried to push him back some but he held affirm and refused to budge; his 6'1 self towering over my barely 5'5 frame. "You want me lower my voice when your bringing niggas that your fucking into my mothers house as if I'm supposed to be cool with that shit!" he snapped

"First of all back off me!" I pushed him back with as much strength as I could muster up "And secondly your here all pretending to be happy with your girlfriend, in front of your family so what's the problem? Don't you dare come and bring that shit to me!" I snapped on him

"I would never bring my fucking girlfriend over to your dads house though!" he shouted at me. I looked over at the door then back at Chris, he was really yelling as if people wasn't here. As if we were in the house alone. I needed to get outta here "You need to stop yelling!" I snapped through gritted teeth at him.
"Do not tell me what the fuck I need to do!" he continued his rant, his voice even went up a slight notch "You need to not bring niggas to my fucking mamas house that's what the fuck you need to do!"

"Oh just be quiet Chris" I mumbled as I tried to manoeuvre around him again. Him and his yelling was getting on my last nerve so it was best that one of us left before we got into another one of our heated arguments. Before I could leave he grabbed my arm and yanked me back forcefully once again. "Yo stop fucking grabbing on me like that!" I lost it and punched him dead in the chest. He dead ass was starting to piss me off, my patience was begining to wear thin with him continuously grabbing me like he was my fucking father or some shit.

Chris stared me down and narrowed his eye. Slowly he shook his head as he let release of my arm. He didn't say a word before his face turned "Man when did you turn into this?" he asked, my face screwed in confusion, what the hell did he mean?
"Exscuse me? Turn into what?"
"You ain't got not one ounce of remorse do you? As long as Jhene's good and happy you don't care do you?" he continued shaking his head at me.
"What the hell are you talking about Chris, You're da one barging in here starting shit with me! I haven't even done anything to you!" I stressed

"What?!" Chris yelled, abruptly stepping closer to me. I quickly took a nervous step back, as his nose flared in a moment of heat "Your over here flaunting your new fucking relationship right in my fucking face like you ain't got a care in the world, thats what im talking about! Like you just don't give a damn. Fuck how Chris feels huh!" he shouted and for the first time since he'd stepped foot in this bathroom I noticed something else besides the anger in his eyes, and that was the hurt. Immedietly I felt guilty and put my head down focusing my vision on something other than his pain. I knew Marlon coming along with me today would be a bad idea, I knew Chris would be angry at the fact, but I'd completely overlooked the idea that Marlon coming over here could potentially hurt him.

"Chris its not even like that" I muttered

"Man whatever, forget you Jhene" he mumbled and turned to walk back out only this time I grabbed ahold of his arm. "No I promise it's not" I said as I pulled him back, he turned around and looked at me crazy.

"Are you fucking serious right now? How you gonna tell me it ain't like that when you're bringing this nigga to MY mothers birthday party, you know damn well imma be here and you over there smiling and laughing, hugging all up on this nigga in my damn face KNOWING how the fuck I feel about you! And then you gon turn around and tell me it's not like that? Fuck outta here, that's exactly what it's like!" He raised his voice at me; "If i turned around and done the same shit to you, brought my new girl over to your pops crib and was hugging and kissing all up on her; I'd be called every fucking name in the book but nah cause you a woman that shits supposed to be ok?!"

"Chris I promise-"

"Fuck yo promise cuh!" he quickly cut me off "I don't wanna hear that shit! I don't wanna hear none if it!" He screwed his face up at me and then looked me up and down with a look of disgust saturating it "...I swear to God, I don't know why I fucking love you so much Jhene. I swear I just don't understand this shit" he said as he shook his head in disappointment. The room stayed eerily silent for a moment as what he said registered to me.

"Chris don't say that..." I whispered as tears began filling the brims of my eyes causing my words to get stuck in my throat

"Why not?! It's the truth! I don't understand why I love someone like you period! You clearly don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. You're so fucking self-centered and selfish! Everything you do Jhene is to benefit your damn self! And its been that way ever since I fucking met you.You don't give a fuck about me or what I feel because your so caught up in you and your own feelings that everbody elses feelings are void to you!"

"There's so many women out there who would actually appreciate the way a nigga loves them, soo many, yet here I am stuck on stupid with somebody who don't even deserve it, somebody who don't give a fuck, somebody who doesn't even have the decency to show me a tiny bit of respect and keep her new fucking boyfriend away from me and my family's house!"

"Chris your not even trying to listen to me!" I cried
"Because I don't wanna fucking hear it!" he shouted at me, "Fuck your explanation Jhene! Ain't nothing, nothing, You can say to me right now that will justify you bringing that nigga here today other than the fact that you don't give a fuck! You always talking about how you don't give a damn well now you practising that shit huh!"

"No! If you would just shut up and let me talk you would understand!"

"Understand?! Understand!?" He yelled "There ain't nothing to fucking understand! Everyone can see it! I can fucking see it! But because I love your dumb ass I always try and brush that shit aside! Make up dumb excuses for your selfish ass ways! But nah fuck that shit! I ain't doing it anymore maybe this is the wake up call I needed to be able to see you ain't the one I need! You ain't the girl I seem to think you are! But instead your just a selfish, self centred, spoilt ass, little BITCH!" He yelled at me...
***
His derogatory words seemed to echo slowly.

Never, ever in my life had Chris spoken to me like that, not ever. And the look in his eyes immediately told me he meant his words, every single one of them came from his heart, he had no regrets in the way he'd formed them either.
I tried to blink away the emotions that blurred my vision, tried to stay strong and refuse to show any form of hurt, emotion or even cry in front of him, but before i knew it, the bottom of my eyelids were completley filled, my whole vision went blurry with tears until eventually it became almost impossible for me to see.
I couldn't even reiterate any word or form any sentence together before he stormed out slamming the door shut behind him, and as soon as I heard that door slam close, the gateway to my emotions flew wide open, I could no longer even try to hold back my distress form of crying. I just let it all go, everything and cried like I hadn't done in a long while.

Chris:
Ok, so maybe I was a bit harsh calling her a bitch and leaving her crying in the room like that, but I was so fucking heated with her right now; I was fuming with her! It was something that i'd needed to get off my chest for a long time, a long ass time and funny enough after I'd said it all, I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders.
Yeah I loved her, I loved her more
than I've loved any other girl before, but those were true ass words I'd thrown her way. All this time I'd tried to cover her selfish antics with the fact that yeah I'd hurt her in the past and yeah maybe she was still hurting from it, but nah that wasn't it. That was just her, Jhene she was fucking selfish! There was nothing radical that could explain her motives when she decided to bring that fuck nigga over here today other than she didn't give a fuck.
Everything she done just embodied the fact that she just didn't care

I went to walk down the stairs and leave her there for good, and by that I meant leave everything to do with her there, feelings, emotions, everything! If she didnt care I didn't wanna care either, I was sick of looking like a fool trying to love this girl, but my damn conscious was hitting like a motherfucker, even though I wanted to, I couldn't leave her just crying in the bathroom like that. No matter how mad I was at her right now, I just couldn't do it. It was like there was this little bastard in my ear telling me I had to make it right.
I knew she was in there probably crying her eyes outta tears, I saw it which was the whole reason i left, beside the fact that I was mad. But I hated crying females more than anything. That was my damn weakness. So that combined with an actual girl I unwillingly gave a fuck about was even worse.
"Fuck man!" I kicked the air and then turned back around to the bathroom door. Why the fuck did she have to start fucking crying when she knew I hated that shit!
I leaned my head on the door briefly letting out a deep sigh before I opened it back up and walked in, now she was sat on the edge of the bath tub with her head in her hands still crying, when she heard me walk in she looked up briefly; her face was blotchy and drowning in tears and her eyes were red and puffy with distress before she quickly looked back down.
"What more now Chris, I get it, I heard you the first time!" She stressed as she continued to cry into her hands. I sighed quietly to myself; now I definitely felt bad...I didn't realise what I said would provoke so much damn emotions out of her, I would of thoughts she'd just brush it off, just like she normally did, not start crying over it.

Jhene:
"Can you not cry please..." I heard him reply as he shut back the bathroom door. He always use to hate it when I cried in front of him, but I couldn't help myself. I'd come to the conclusion that these werent just tears from what he'd said, but instead tears that had been fighting to escape for a long time. Tears of exhaustion. I was feeling stressed and exhausted with this whole fiasco. I just wanted things to be normal again, everyone's feelings to be forgotten about and started afresh.

I didn't want to feel this way and I didn't want Chris to either.

When I refused to tame my tears Chris sighed again and then walked over to where I was sat, he pulled my hands away from my face and then pulled me up from the tub side. Pulling me closer I felt his arms wrap around me, and embrace me in what felt like a comforting hug. I tensed up at first but once I understood that he was just hugging me I exhaled and my body melted into his.I felt him rub his hands up and down and caress my lower back, then he rested his head in the crook of my neck.That just made me cry harder; so much harder "Chris I'm sorry"

"Stop crying" he repeated rubbing my back.

"I'm-"

"Shh, just stop crying" he cut me off holding me tighter. "I don't want you to be in here crying Jhene, I know I shouldn't have spoken to you or called you out your name like that, and I'm sorry aight" he apologised, I nodded yeah and sniffed. "Look at me..." He lifted my chin to look up at him, he frowned as he noticed continuous tears still leaking from my eyes. "Stop crying Jhene; please stop crying" he pleaded as he tried to wipe away as much tears from my eyes as he could.

"I didn't mean to..." I began as my voice finally croaked out

"I know, but stop now. It's all good"
"No, you don't understand what I mean Chris!" I stressed
"You didn't mean to what then, cry?" he said obliviously.
"No, to bring him here, I didn't mean to-"
"Yeah just forget about it..." he quickly tried to brush it off, he moved his hands from my face and I noticed his brows furrowed slightly and his jaw tensed in irritation as he stuffed them into his pockets.
"No Chris I can't!" I prosted as I grabbed ahold of his wrist, "I can't because you think I did it on purpose to upset you when I didn't. I promise you I didn't, I didn't even want him to come here with me today but, but... I dunno. I just don't want you to think I'm doing it on purpose to hurt you because I'm not. I swear Im not, I don't even have a reason to try and hurt you for anything. And I would never do something like that to purposely hurt you, I'm not even like that because I wouldn't want you to do that me..." I continued to ramble on, words were just spraying from my mouth, I highly doubt I was making a lick of sense and I doubt Chris was even listening with the pace I was talking at but I needed him to realise, yeah we wasn't on the best of terms with each other but even so I wouldn't purposely try to hurt him for any reason and especially not like this.
"Do you love him?" He questioned cutting me off again before I could finish my sentence.
"Who?" I sniffed scrunching my face in confusion, I let go of his wrist and then used the back of my hands to wipe away my falling tears.
"Nigga downstairs. Do you love him?" He asked again. This time I kept quiet as I subtly shook my head no. There was no question in my mind that I cared a lot for Marlon but I knew I didn't love him, how could I. We hadn't even gotten close to that stage in our relationship yet, we were still just getting to know each other as more than 'just friends!
"How do you know that?" Chris continued to interrogate me
"What? B-because we haven't even been together for that long for me to even consider love right now..."
"Well you fell in love with me hella quickly so..."
"That's different" I mumbled looking away.
"How is it different though? You spent a hell of alot of time with me in a short space of time before you felt it, same like you been doing with ol'dude, you been spending alot of time with him...probably everyday these past couple weeks, So how'd you know you not gonna end up falling for him like you did for me?"
"Because..."
"Because what?" He pressed on
"Because I...cause, I don't know" I shrugged
"How can you not know Jhene?" He slightly raised his voice "How do you not know if you gonna fall in love with this nigga?" he asked, I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. Nothing. Chris narrowed his eyes and then sighed shaking his head at me.
"Do you remember what you said to me the first time I told you I was falling for you?" He asked, slowly I shook my head no. "You said, you're not in love with me yet, but you can definitely see yourself getting there. You knew you was gonna fall in love with me Jhene and that was only a couple weeks into knowing me and exactly a week of us being in an actual relationship. So how can you not know if you finna fall in love with dude and you've known him longer than you'd known me at that point?"
"Because..."
"Because what bae?" He asked
softly and then cupped my face in the palms of his hands, I closed my eyes as more salty tears escaped from my eyes, Chris using the balm of his thumbs wiped them away again "huh? what's the reason..." without my consent, the words he'd been dying to hear from me slipped from my mouth.
"...because I'm still in love with you" I finally admitted to him. Suddenly, it was like word vomit was just spewing from my guts everything I'd been holding back from both myself and him was spilling out "I can't be in love with him because I've only got one heart, I can't be in love with two people at the same time if somebody already has my heart"
"Why you fighting it then? If you know how you feel why you fighting it Jhene,
Why you fighting us?"
"I dunno" I sniffed
"Stop saying you don't know because you do know Jhene" he stressed. "You know why you pushing it away, pushing us away but I need to know baby, I need to know why..."
"Because, cause you- you have a girlfriend" I lied pathetically. Chris let go off my face in anx and smacked his teeth in annoyance.
"Stop lying Jhene! that's just an exscuse valid for you to use, you know that's not the reason at all! You don't really give a fuck about that shit and you know you don't!" He shouted at me
"No it is!" I lied even more pathetically "I can't trust you! How am I supposed to trust you if you already have a girlfriend. How can you even expect me to wanna give you any part of me, let alone all of me when you can't even do the same Chris?" I questioned him rhetoricallly, in hopes he would drop this.
"Aight" Chris nodded his head ok. "and that's the real reason Jhene?"he questioned staring his deep brown orbs into my own. Almost as if he was reading my soul. I nodded yes still lying through my teeth "You sure?"
"Yeah" I reassured myself more than him
"Well imma do it now then..."
"Do what Chris?"
"Imma break it off with her, I'll do it right now, Imma go down there and break up with her for you, right now!" he said turning back around to walk out the door. I looked at him like he must of completley lost his damn mind!
"What, no Chris you can't do that!" I panicked and pulled on his arm.
"Why not? You said that's the reason you pushing me away from you and YOU was the one who said I can't give you all of me if im with someone else so imma break up with her so you can have all of me like I want you to!" he grabbed the door handle ready to walk out, but I forcefully pulled him back with strength I didn't even realise I had for him.
"No Chris!" I protested "Not today, not on Mama J's birthday!", no way could I allow him to do this here and ruin his Mama's 50th birthday, knowing Jen she wouldn't take him breaking up with her lightly and would definitely cause a
scene in front of his family, another scene that once again I would be a part of! And then once again I would be partly the reason another one of his family functions was ruined; just like last time.
"Then when Jhene? When do you want me to do this? Because I'm tired of this shit! to God I'm tired! You over here shutting me out because of her! So if me being with her means you don't even wanna fuck with me anymore, then fuck it, I'm a single man!" He confessed.

"Chris, why are you doing this?" I cried, "Why now, I'm not single anymore so it doesn't even matter if you break up with her or not, I'm in a relationship right now"

"I don't care!" Chris shouted, "I don't give a fuck who you're with, fuck all that shit Jhene! You're only with this lame ass nigga anyway because you're hoping he's gonna steer your feelings away from me but he's not, I can tell you that for sure. So you can pretend as if you really wanna be with him, and you can pretend that you happy being with him but you can't lie to yourself Jhene!"

"I'm not lying to myself! Where was all this talk when I was single Chris? Now because I've moved on with somebody new your willing to make your self available for me, when you could have done this all along and we wouldn't be doing this right now. The truth is, you only want me so bad because you can't stand the fact that a new guy has come and taken your place. I've been back for how many months and not once did you ever mention, let alone attempt to end things with her. But now all of a sudden you see me with someone else and that's what you want to do, why is that? Why is it that you waited this long to do this?" Chris stayed silent and clenched his jaw looking off to the side, he knew all what I was saying was the truth and he didnt have an answer for me. "Exactly..." I sniffed and then wiped the remainder of my tears on the back of hands. Then I gently pushed past him, only he shook his head no and then gently grabbed my arm before I could leave and turned me back around to face him. He didn't speak a word as he stood there staring down at me.
"What?" I asked him, he continued to stare at me for a few more seconds before he moved a couple of my curls from out of my face, he then slid his hand down to my cheek and softly caressed it,
"So is that it, are you really done Jhene? Are you really done with me?" he inquired in a subdue manor, his eyes penetrated mines with a look of vulnerability saturating them. A look that was clawing guilt out of me. I hated the weakness I had for him when he showed his vulnerable side. When he yelled, cursed and acted a fool it made it easier for me to disguise my feelings for him. I could pretend I hated him then because I hated the way he was behaving but when he was like this, I couldn't do it.

I allowed a deep sigh to surpass my lips as I laid my head back against the wall but he pulled my chin up to face him again. I could see everything in his eyes; the true emotions of how he felt were all swirling in his brown orbs. It was more than obvious that right now he was wide open, he couldn't hide his feelings for me even if he tried too. "Chris, don't look at me like that..." I said slightly pulling away from him.
"Why?" He asked, "Because now you can see it huh? You can see the truth of how I feel in my heart for you Jhene"
"Chris..."
"Just answer me this" he interrupted
"Does that nigga look at you like that? Does that nigga make you feel the way I used to make you feel?" He asked "If you tell me yeah, I'll let you go Jhene. I'll finally leave you alone"
"Chris..." I sighed
"He doesn't does he. He don't make you feel how I did. I know he don't, I can see it in your eyes" he said to me, I looked down at the floor silently admitting defeat. "And you can keep lying to yourself, and tryna make yourself believe that he's what you want Jhene, But deep down you know he ain't it. And imma tell you this from now, ain't no other nigga ever, ever gonna love you the way that I love you Jhene, I put that on everything" Chris concluded. I bit the inside of my lip and then folded my arms across my chest "Chris you can't keep doing this..." I muttered quietly shaking my head, my eyes began to glisten from the tears that were threatening to spill over again.
"Doing what? Telling you how I feel Jhene?" he asked stepping in closer to me, I held my hands up ready to push him away some, but he grabbed hold of them both and then held them up resting against his chest "...You gon stop pushing me away ma" he spoke softly, I peered into his orbs and couldn't help but understand that he meant this both physically and mentally.
"Chris..."
"Nah, no more excuses, you tryna push me away but I ain't letting you go Jhene, not again. You ain't walking outta this bathroom if you ain't walking out with me, I love you way too much to just watch you move on without me. I don't even care who's mad anymore or hurt cause I aint playing no more games ma. I want you back...you understand that?" Subtly I nodded my head yeah, Chris smiled, and then used the buds of his thumbs to wipe away my tears, I couldn't believe in these past minutes we'd been in this bathroom together I'd allowed myself to cry so damn much. He then kissed my forehead, and then went on to kiss my right cheek. I closed my eyes as I felt goose bumps and chills run through my body. Chris then kissed my left cheek before I felt him gently kiss the side of my mouth; dangerously close to my lips.
For a moment after that, I felt him do nothing...so I opened my eyes back up only to be greeted by his dark orbs peering into mines, he didn't speak however, he just stared at me. In this moment my voice had abandoned me because all I could do was the same. Chris let go of the hold he still had on my hands and allowed his to drop down. Clutching onto my waist he gently pulled me closer in, my heart rate immediately began speeding up; I could of sworn it was beating out of my cheat with the way it was pulsating.

My nerves were least to say of my worries because the closer I was to him, the more I knew I was about to be so wrong. But I couldn't stop the feelings my body endured to be close to him, not even if I wanted to. "I gotta have you Jhene..." He whispered against my lips "I gotta have you back baby, I need you back"
"...you can't" I finally said, my tone was a breathy one as I finally seemed to find my voice. Chris peered down at my lips and shook his head no, disagreeing with my answer "nah I can, I can and I'm gonna" he said, slowly he circled my lips with his finger before he pulled my chin up towards him, he licked his lips and then suddenly, the velvet touch of his lips caressed into mines. My breath got caught in my throat as I rendered speechless. Both our eyes closed shut out of instincts; and a bolt of electricity sparked through my body almost causing me to tipple over. I gripsed onto the front of Chris' shirt, for much needed support. The only option I had left to do now was kiss him back...

Chris:

Quickly I was finding myself enjoying the taste her lips against mines, I sucked on her tongue and gently bit on her bottom lip. I would be lying if I said I didn't wanna taste all of her right then and there. Just out of simple fact I'd waited so long just to get this moment with her again. The moment we were in now where all her guards were completley down. Right now she was allowing her true feelings to take control instead of the false ones she'd built up against me.

My hands slipped down towards her bare thighs. I squeezed them,trying my very best not to feel up under the skirt she was wearing. Jhene moved her arms up to around my neck and then locked her hands together pulling me deeper into the kiss. I pulled her closer into me and that's when I lost the battle with myself. My hands found there way up towards the warmth of her panties, trailing over her womanly parts my hand dipped lower, "Damn..." I mumbled slightly freeing away from her lips, after all this tension, already she was dripping wet and I was instantly rock-hard without even realising it.

Jhene pulled away to look down. Wordlessly, she glanced back up, her eyes reflecting the desire I felt for her as she leaned in to kiss me once again. Her lips were soft, warm. I removed my hands from under her skirt and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. She opened up her lips with a moan as I slide my tongue back inside, the more SHE kissed me with all the passion she was displaying, the harder I was ready to go for her.
As our tongues danced together, I reached up under her shirt to unsnap her bra, I didn't know if I was moving to fast or not but my dick was aching to be inside her and she knew it.
Reaching down, Jhene undid the button and then the zipper on my jeans. That just let me know we were both on the same page. I didn't have to worry about pushing her into something she wasn't ready for yet. She pushed my jeans down allowing them to drop to the ground with a heavy thud, I stepped out of them and then roughly pressed her body further into the wall, her back hitting it with a slight thud before hoisting her legs up and around my waist. I was trying my best to be gentle with her, but miserably I was failing. I'd been craving for her and her body for so long that the moment she finally gave into me, gentle flew right out of the window.

I grabbed her neck and tilted it to the side as I nuzzled it and then sucked down hard, kissing and biting all on her neck. As I reached that spot just bellow her ear, she could no longer hold back. I knew that was her spot, always had been. Her delicate moans instantly became heavier as I continued to nibble against that small part on her neck. I soon had her going crazy "You gonna let me give you a reason to forget all about that nigga baby?" I whispered in her in the process of kissing her ear lobe, she didn't say anything, Instead she moaned a little louder and wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, I knew that was her indication of saying yes but I wanted to hear her say it. "Huh baby? You gonna let me show you?" I coached, gently biting on her ear lobe this time.
"Yes Chris" she whimpered breathily, another moan threatening to let its self out. I smirked and then gently with the tip of my tongue traced back against her spot.
"No stop teasing meee!" She breathed gripping my face in both her hands with a small pout, I smiled at her and then pulled her away from the wall and unzipped the back of her skirt. I pulled it down just under her butt and then made my way over with her to the sink, in the process I quickly pulled her shirt off her with one hand causing her perky breast to immediately emerge and tossed it somewhere before I sat her right on the edge and pulled the remainder of her skirt off and the pumps she had on her feet.
Quickly a puddle of our clothes were meeting in random places of the bathroom as she dragged my shirt off and threw it.
I palmed one of her breasts and caressed my finger over her hardened nipples before I brought it into my mouth and gently bit on it. Jhene slightly arched her back; colliding her bare chest with mines, I could feel her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. I continued to suck on her nipple as I toyed around with the other one in my free hand, she was already moaning and panting, and standing in between her thighs I could feel her getting hotter and wetter by the moment.

I pulled her panties to the side and pressed on her centre, my fingers squeezing against her, Jhene whimpered and bit down on my neck when I slipped my finger inside her. "You feel how wet you are baby?" I spoke huskily into her ear slowly rubbing the balm of my thumb against her clit, whilst my middle finger smoothly glided in and out of her, she nodded her head in response to my question. And then began trying to move her hips in the same motion as my fingers.

"That nigga don't get you wet like this do he?"he asked as I allowed my index finger to join in, the rhythmic motion my fingers were working in and out of her was leaving her speechless. "Answer me!" I demanded to know and
pushed my fingers even deeper inside her then spread them apart so that he was pushing up firmly against her walls
"Noo baby, nuh uh he don't!" she yelled throwing her head back to savour the moment, I pulled her chin back towards me then rested my sweaty forehead against hers as I pumped faster. Her panting was heavy and uneven and her juices were leaking all over my hand, "You still wanna be with that nigga Jhene?" I asked her.
"Chriss..." she cried.
"Nah answer me, do you still wanna be with that nigga?" I repeated. She closed her eyes tight and then shook her head no. "N-no..."she finally breathed out.
"Who you wanna be with Jhene?" I asked her. This time she didn't hesitate to reciprocate an answer.
"You" she said "I wanna be with you baby" I smirked knowingly.
"I fucking love you girl. You know that? I fucking love you" I told her, she smiled her breathing still reckless and choppy
"Mm, I love you too" she replied then kissed my lips.
"You mean that?"
"Yes, yes, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, Ok? I love you" she repeated.
"Good, that's all i needed to know" I smiled before I withdrew my fingers from inside her. She gasped out and then her head collapsed back as she tried to regulate her breathing again. I quickly grabbed my jeans up from the floor and dug deep inside my pocket, Jhene lifted her head up and then peered at me through thin slits, "What are you looking for?" she asked me, my hand finally came into contact with it and I dropped my jeans as I pulled out the golden wrapper "You just randomly walk around with condoms in your pocket?" she inquired.
"Yeah, you never know Ma" I joked with her, she frowned at me and then kissed her teeth; clearly she didn't see the humour in my joke. "I'm just joking baby, this been in my wallet for the longest"
"Mhm, whatever!" she snatched the rubber outta my hand. And then pulled the waist band of my boxers towards her. Before she removed me completely, she massaged the tip of my dick slowly through the thin material of my boxers earning a low grunt from me. She giggled at my expense and then stroked her hand up and down my shaft, my dick was so hard right now it looked as if it was gonna rip straight through them if she kept playing. "Keep fucking around like this girl..." I warned her.
"Shut up Chris" she laughed smugly.
I watched as she tore open the condom wrapper and dropped it on the floor and then released me from out of my boxers, all my dick done was grow even harder at her every touch. She bit on her bottom lip as she looked at my dick, admiring it as if she'd never seen it before as she proceeded to stroke her hand down my shaft, all awhile making sure she rolled the condom onsecurely
Once she was done, she sat back up on the edge of the sink and opened her golden thighs - welcoming me into her.
"You sure you can handle all of me again baby? It's been a while" I joked as I began slowly filling her up, Jhene peered at me
"Of...of course. I-I'm a big girl, I can handle anything" she groaned, I laughed at her talking shit as usual and then grabbed hold of her hips and without warning I roughly pulled her completely into me, my full length instantly filling her in. She screamed out and then pushed my lower stomach tryna get me to ease up on her already "You better stop pushing me away girl" I slapped her hand out of the away.
"Chriss!" she cried out.
"I thought you a big girl, you can handle all of me" I groaned as I began giving her long deep strokes.
***
Purposely I was hitting her spot over and over again, not once did I slow down my pace as my thrusts just increased and got harder and harder making sure she felt every bit of me. The more she screamed, the more I knew she had no control over her body, I was sexing her into a state of oblivion.

From this day forward I wanted her to crave for me.

I was the blueprint of this shit, always had been and I always would be. I was confident that nobody or no nigga could ever take my spot; not ever...