1: New Start

Kira gets up and makes breakfast for her adoptive daughter Gwen. Malia on the other hand left for an early morning run in the new town they move to Mystic Falls.

Kira p.o.v.
Gwen has been asleep since we moved here and I'm worried about her and her control over her shifts and power.

You might wonder who Gwen is she is a 17 year old with the most loveliest smile and the most caring person you could meet but she has a dark side when she gets angry her beast comes to the surface. I adopted her, basically I took care of her when her parents died when she was five.

Her father was a hybrid half werewolf, half were coyote he was also the most strongest alpha in the world which made him royalty a king and her mother was a heretic who fell in love with the coywolf king (shortening for werewolf and were coyote) she then got pregnant with Gwen who is the most powerful witch, werewolf, coyote and vampire along side the originals and to top it all off she is part demon.

When people found out about her pregnancy when I say people i mean witches they wanted to kill Gwen because she will be too strong and powerful although the original hybrid is a little bit stronger than her back to what I was saying so the witches wanted Gwen dead but they could not get to kill her.

So Gwen is born she turns five she starts showing signs of being a demon like she can see hellhounds and control shadow demons when the witches heard they wanted her dead more than ever.

Her aunt Beatrice planned with the witches some of the werewolves and coyotes to kill her and her parents so she can take over the pack. Her father and mother killed most of them and then were killed before her father died he told me and malia to protect her so I fled with Gwen and Malia.

When Gwen turned fifteen she broke her werewolf curse by killing a hunter by the time she turned 16 she could shift into a wolf and coyote and control her magic and her demon powers but she cannot control her blood cravings.

She has a hellhound Jordan who helps her with her demon powers and a heretic Emma who helps with blood cravings and magic. We only moved here because Beatrice is here and has something for Gwen her mothers necklace so we came to find her Gwen wants to kill her also.

"Gwen get your ass out of bed and come downstairs." I shouted upstairs.

I could tell she was awake because I heard her grumbling.

Gwen starts coming downstairs in her pj's. "I'm up aunty k whats the problem."

"The problem is your going to be late for your first day at a new school." I replied angrily.

"I thought I did not have to go to school again." She replied with a bored look on her face.

"Not because your rich young lady doesn't mean you don't have to go to school." The kid is loaded her parents were filthy rich now everything belongs to her. 

"This has nothing to do with money aunty k Malia says I don't have to go."

"I should have known this was her doing go upstairs and get ready." I told her very strictly.

"Fine I'll go get ready then, but if anything goes wrong its your fault" she said with a cheeky smile.  

"And Emma will be attending school with you." I stated.

"Okay double the trouble." She said with the most cutest smirk.

"If you weren't cute." I said giving her a smile.

"Hot, Sexy, Beautiful, Gorgeous, but not cute animals are cute." She said running up the stairs. 

Gwen  p.o.v.
I went up to my room took a shower did my hair and brushed my teeth.