3: Masquerade Ball

Gwen p.o.v.
Emma and I are getting ready to go to the Mikaelson ball along with Caroline Bonnie Elena Stefan Damon Tyler Matt and Hayley.

But sure I did not want to go with them but my guardians forced me to go along with them.

So we're downstairs waiting for Caroline to get ready.

"Were the hell is your friend Caroline".

"She is getting ready at her house". Elena said holding unto Bonnie's hand.

Someone knocks on my door so I go open it and there is Caroline standing there in a purple gown and white and purple pump.

Caroline p.o.v.
I knock on Gwen's door waiting for her to answer it.

So Gwen comes and open the door wearing a blue gown (She looks stunning in that blue gown ).
"Hey Gwen can I come in."

"Yea sure, come in". She said giving me a sweet smile. She steps aside so I can come in.

"Thanks, you look great Gwen".

"Thanks, and you look amazing". She said looking me up and down.

"Hey guys you ready" Bonnie said coming into the room.

Bonnie p.o.v.
I walked into the room where Gwen and Caroline is in and see them smiling at each other.

"Hey guys you ready" I said gaining both there attention.

"Yea we are, Gwen shall we Caroline" said holding her hands so Gwen can take it.

"We shall" Gwen said taking Caroline's hand.

She is actually nice once you get to know her.

Elena comes into the room alongside Emma.

"So should we get going" Emma said.

Suddenly we hear a cars horn so we
look out the window to see a limo waiting outside.

"Who's limo is that?" Elena asks.

"I have know idea" Gwen said. "And if I didn't order it who did" she added.

"Let's go find out" Caroline said.
So we his head outside and the driver comes out the limo.

Gwen p.o.v.
The driver comes out the limo and I ask
him a question.

"Who sent the limo" I ask him and he gives me a smile.

"Mr Klaus Mikaelson sent me to pick you and your friends up".

" Well that's way too nice of him" Elena said sarcastically

We all head into the limo and drive to the Mikaelson mansion.

We reached the Mikaelson Compound and we see Tyler, Stefan, Damon, and Matt waiting for us.

Stefan p.o.v.
Me and the guys were waiting outside the Mikaelson mansion for Gwen and the others.

So the girls have now arrived and its the first time I'm realizing how beautiful Gwen really is she's wearing a blue gown and her hair  curled at the ends. 

Caroline walked up to us followed by Elena, Bonnie, Emma then Gwen.

"We were waiting like an hour for you guys I said giving them smile.

" Yea well it takes time to look this good" Caroline said giving me a fake smile then grabs Gwen's hands and storms off into the party.

"When did those two become friends" Damon asked with a shocked expression on his face.