6: Her parents are alive

Kira p.o.v.
So I was telling you Gwen's parents died when she was five well that was a lie her parents are still alive.

When Gwen was born a witch cursed her parents to have her only five years with Gwen and then she would have her.

We got every witch we could to try and break the curse but no one could do it so the witch wanted to take Gwen away but her parents faked her death and erased her memories of them.

So they told us to take her away and protect her until she is of age we would tell her everything.

Her aunt Beatrice did not plan with the witches but she is also helping us protect her she placed a spell on Gwen so the witch cannot find her.

Malia and I had a lot to tell Gwen about her parents and the fact she has a brother and a mate.

So your wondering how Gwen has a brother and a mate so let me explain this for you.

Before Gwen was born her mother and father had another child a boy but they gave him up to a family to raise him so no harm would have come to him.  He would have been the heir to the throne since he was the oldest but with him going to be the heir comes a threat to his safety other packs would want to kill him so they sent him away.

Now the mate story is different when Gwen was born a witch informed her parents she would have a mate a complete half.

Gwen's mother Evangeline had it really hard she had to give up her two children and her father Jeremiah was heartbroken they wrote to Gwen but I kept all the letters in a safe place until we tell her everything.

"I can't do this anymore Malia, I can't lie to Gwen anymore". I confessed.

" This is for her safety Kira if that witch ever finds out were Gwen is" Malia sighs and then speaks up again "Who knows what will happen to her."

"Speaking of Gwen were is she" Parrish asks worriedly.

"She's at Caroline's house Emma said walking into the room " What's with the secret meeting".

"Emma we need to tell you something" Parrish said.  

Emma p.o.v.
After about 10 minutes of Parrish  telling me everything I spoke up.

"Oh my god Gwen is gonna be so pissed".

She's not gonna  believe you lied to her so long, she wants to kill her Aunt who turns out to be good she has a brother a mate..

"Wait what the hell is a mate" I asked with a confused  expression.

"A soulmate shortening mate is your other half someone you can't live without someone who you love and can't think to live without and if he or she is not close to each other you feel like your inside is being ripped apart.

There is a mating bond process he has to mark her and claim her. Alpha males are very possessive" Malia explained to me.

" And Gwen has one of that" I ask in disbelief. "Wait mark and Claim what's that".

"Yes she does Marking is basically your mate biting your neck leaving a mark symbolizing you are someone else's or his and Claiming is just having sex with them for the first" Kira replied.

"Good luck with getting them together by the way where is he mate and her brother". I asked.

" The family that raised Gwen's brother stopped contacting us because the witch could track them or us." Parrish stated with a worried look.

Emma - "Aren't you gonna tell Gwen and does her brother and mate know about her".

Malia - " There is a possibility ".