7: I've got a mate

Gwen p.o.v
Caroline and I have been driving in silence for about 30 minutes when I ask her what she wanted to do.

"What do you want to do".

" Let's go get.... She was cut off by my phone ringing I answer it to here my besties voice.

Gwen - "Hey Em's miss me  already".
Hey Emma Caroline shouted into my phone.

Emma - " Hey Caroline  Emma shouted out the phone. "And hi Gwen I did miss you".
A
Gwen - " So what's the problem "

Emma - "I need you to come home your gonna be pissed".

Gwen - " What's wrong ".

Emma - "Nothing  Just get over here now".

Gwen - "See you in 5minutes". I hanged up the phone and headed to my house.

" Gwen where are we going?" Caroline asked.

"Where going to my house, and then we'll go get ice cream"  I said gaining a huge smile from Caroline.

" Okay". After I reached my house Caroline and I went inside to see Parrish, Kira, Malia and Emma walking around but they stopped when they saw me.

"Hey guys" I said greeting them.

"Hi" Caroline said waving at them.

"Sweety we need to tell you something and your not gonna be happy about it". Malia informed me.

" Okay, Go on aunt Malia" I said giving her the opportunity to continue.

"Gwen your parents are alive".Kira blurted out.

" What! Is the some kind of prank guys". I said smiling not knowing what is actually going on.

"Gwen your parents are alive and you've got a brother"  Emma said. 

I couldn't say anything hot tears flowed down my cheeks so I used my sleeve to wipe it away.

" Gwen I know you must be angry but we can explain. Their was a witch who cursed your parents to have only five years with you so  she could take you away for herself.

"Your parents never wanted that so the sent you away with us to protect you.

"And your aunt Beatrice also helped us protect you. She cast a spell so the witch could not find you.

"Your parents had a son before you were born he was the heir to the pack and the throne so they sent him away to protect him as well.

"Your parents always wrote to you especially on your birthdays."

More hot tears were streaming down my face I could not help but cry all I could do was cry my emotions were running wild I was angry, sad, happy and confused.

"Gwen Gwen Gwen" I heard Caroline calling my name but I could not answer I couldn't say anything then suddenly I was in a warm embrace.

"Gwen I'm so sorry I should have told you earlier" Kira cried and held me tighter.

All kept doing was crying holding onto Kira for dear life.

I pulled away and took Caroline's hand a went upstairs to my room.

I locked the door and jumped into my bed crying when Caroline's arms pulled me up and placed my head in her chest.

"Gwen its gonna be alright" she said trying to soothe my pain and my cries.

"Gwen they did it to protect you, you shouldn't be angry at them". I lifted my head from her chest.

" I'm not angry at them I'm just really emotional right now" I said wiping my tears away.