18: trying to fix it

Amelia p.o.v.
I haven't seen Ryan in a month. They've got me locked up in this room everyday. Sometimes they'd come to see me and talk about how I was a wild child and how Emma and I were a trouble duo.

I still can't remember everything though only bits and pieces of my aunts, cousins, my brother, Hunter and Parrish nothing else.

Hunter won't give up he always talks about our mating and marking.

It kinda turns me on when he talks about it. And I think I have feelings for him.

"Gwen your brother remembers everything" Hunter said.

"That's great" I replied, smiling.

"I love you Gwen" he blurted out.

"I love you too Hunter" I said, catching him off guard.

"You do" he asks disbelievingly.

"Yes, and I want you to mate me now" I demanded.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes I am" I nodded.  "Now kiss me"

He leaned in and connected our lips in a slow and gentle kiss. He roamed his hands from my side down to my legs.

He kissed my cheek, to my neck down to my shoulder blade.

Getting impatient I pushed him down and climbed on top of him.

"Impatient are we" he smirked.

He flipped us back over and ripped my shorts off. He gripped my thigh as he kissed me, his hand leaving trails of fire over my skin.

He grabbed the top of my shirt and ripped it open. I reached for his and did the same running my hands over his chest appreciatively as his  shirt hung open.

Hunter unzipped his pants and kicked them off.

I reached for his trousers and roughly opened them as well, tugging them down without waiting for an invitation.

I grabbed his length and started pumping; he kissed me more fiercely.

He grabbed my legs from behind my knees and propped them over his shoulders. I leaned up on my elbows, suddenly nervous, looking at him.

"I won't hurt you, okay" he said and I swallowed and nodded.

His face softened and he tilted his head. “Do you want to stop?” he asked gently.

I shook my head once again speechless around this boy.

He leaned forward, my leg still over his shoulders, and kissed me again but this time it was soft.

He slipped his hand down my leg and to my underwear were her ripped it open and did the same to my bra until I was completely naked in front of him.

His hand caressed my cheek as his lips moved slowly over mine, easing my mouth open with his tongue and meeting me halfway.

He dropped his other hand down and rubbed my clit a few times until I had to break the kiss, gasping.

He grinned and moved his hand further down, slipping his finger inside and then another until I was groaning in a mixture of pain and anticipation.

He moved his hand out of the way and slowly pushed his way inside me.

"Ahhh" I groaned loudly.

"Please... Hunter move.." I begged.

He grinned even more and pushed further in and I bit my tongue tasting blood.

He wracked back and forth going deeper than before.

"Oh... God..." I moaned. 

"God your so tight" he groaned and pulled out slowly then slammed back into me.

He was driving me crazy and then he hit that spot that got me crying out for more.

"More Hunter...  Please... I need more" I whined,  grinding myself against him.

He lift us off the bed wrapping my legs around his waist.

He leaned me against the wall and kept f***ing me till I came repeatedly.

He carried us back over to the bed and slammed into me one more time before he came.

"Gwen...I'm going to mark you" he told me, between ragged breath.

"Go ahead" I breathed out.

He elongated his fangs and leaned in. I tilted my head to the side giving him better access.

He bit down into my neck. Excruciating pain shot throughout my body.

"Ahh" I cried out, gripping his shoulder.

Memories started flashing back in my memory. Everything that I forgot I was remembering.

Then darkness consumed me.

Hunter p.o.v.
She just collapsed after I marked her.

I hope she remembers after this. I can't bare her not knowing everything.

I covered her with the comforters then went to have a shower.