9: Marked by Hunter

Hunter p.o.v
Gwen and I have been walking through the woods for about 15 minutes she didn't say anything so I spoke up.
"Hey are you okay" I said turning around to face Gwen.
"Yeah I'm fine my legs just feel a little tired." She complained.  I walked over to her.
"Climb on my back" I said bending in front of her.
"What" she asked confused.
"Just get on my back" she climbed on my back and I proceeded to walk. We reached her house when I set her down on her feet.  "Hunter my aunts are gonna kill you for mating me right".
She asked giving me the oh your gonna get it face.
" No but your brother is going to try and kill me." I said.
"Oh aren't you coming" she said dragging behind her. She stopped in front of the door and bumped my shoulder indicating that I should knock. "NO you knock I said pointing at her. "NO your the one who mated me when I was going through heat so you knock" she yelled at me.
"Fine" I mumbled but before I could knock Jake opened the door.
"Gwen your okay" he said bringing her into a hug. "But your scents different its mixed .... Did you mate my sister" he said pointing at me angrily.
"Yes, but it was a mistake we were not thinking straight". I revealed.
" Did you mark her" he said looking at her neck.
Hunter - "No I did not".
Jake - "So the mating process is not complete, thank god" he sighed a breath of relief.
"So can go inside now" Gwen asked awkwardly.

Gwen p.o.v.
I've listening to Hunter and Jake bicker and bicker so I asked if I could go in.
"So can I go inside" I said awkwardly.
"Yeah go ahead, but let me warn you my mate Sofia really wants to meet you so if she tackles you with questions .. Jake trails on but I cut him off.
" I got it" I said then disappeared into the house. I ran into the living room where I see Malia, Kira and a brunette girl that looks like Hunter.
"Hi" I said waving at them.
"Hey sweety" Kira and Malia said in unison.
"Hi" the brunette said coming up to me stretching her hand out for me to shake which I kindly do. " I'm  Sofia Hunters sister.
"Hi I'm Gwen" I said kindly.
" Well I must go take a shower". I said turning to go up the stairs but I turn around to ask them something. "Where is Emma".
" She upstairs in your room. Malia answered. I ran upstairs into my room where I see Caroline Elena Bonnie and Emma sitting on my bed.
"Hey guys"
"Hey Gwen I was so worried about you" Bonnie said coming to give me a hug.
"So Gwen did you and your mate do it Elena asks raising her brows.
" What" I asked bewildered.
"Did you sleep with him" Caroline blurted out.
"Umm, Yes" after I said those few words Caroline and Emma started jumping up and down in my bed.   "But it was a accident okay I was going cocoo and he was there". I added.
" Do you have feelings for him" Elena asks. 
"No I don't have any feelings for him other than the fact that I want to murder him in his sleep". I retorted. But there was this feeling in my stomach that made me feel like I was lying.
" So where does he sleep" Bonnie enquired.
"In here" I replied.
"Wait, with you" Elena asked.
"No we never slept in here together". "I'm gonna go take a shower" I stated walking to the bathroom.
"We'll be downstairs" Emma said leaving the room with the girls.
I get into the bathroom close the door properly and step into the shower the hot water washed against my skin as I rubbed my Peach flavoured shampoo on my body. After I did that I washed and rinsed my hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and another around my hair. I stepped out the shower and brushed my teeth at the sync. After that a went to my closet looking something to wear I saw a black jeans pants a white crop top and a black leather jacket that was to far for my reach. I heard chuckling behind do I turn around to see none other than Hunter standing there laughing at me.
I got angry took my crop top black jeans and went to my underwear draw where I took out a matching pair of red lace bra and panty. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and got changed into my clothes. When I left the bathroom I saw Hunter sitting on the bed with my black leather jacket.

"Here" he says handing the jacket to me.
"Thanks" I said taking it from him.
"Are you and your friends going out" he asked.
"No I think I'm just gonna hang out here and watch a few Netflix movies".
" Well I'm gonna go take a shower he says walking to his side of the closet and taking out a pair of dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt. He goes inside the bathroom and about five minutes later I hear him calling my name.
"Gwen I need your help" he said from inside the bathroom.
"What's wrong" I asked worriedly.
"I turned the water of and now soap is in my eye and I can't see. "Could you please come and help me." Big bad wolf is asking for my  help.

🌹Beautiful Beast जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें