11: Rosy

Hey everyone thank you for the reads love you guys shout out to all of the Beautiful Beast readers. 😘😘😘 Kiss Kiss.
word count - exactly2835

Gwen p.o.v.
I woke up to the sun shining on my skin. I feel arms draped around my waist and a head in the crook of my neck. I don't have to look to tell you its Hunter. I turn around to find him sound asleep with his hair scattered in his face. I brush a strand of hair from his face and kiss his cheek. I get up to go get a shower when he pulls me back in bed.
"Where are you going, love". He said sitting up on the bed and rubbing his eyes.
" I'm going to take a shower ". I replied getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom door when he vamp speeds in front of me.
"Can I join you" He said giving me his puppy dog eyes.
"No you can't, Don't you have to see if your parents are here". I said staring at him.
" Their not here yet, I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to." He said innocently.
"Fine, but no touching". I said pointing my finger at him.
" I promise". Hunter and I couldn't keep that promise our hands were all over each other. I was pinned against the wall with Hunter trailing kisses on my neck.
"Hunter". I moaned. "We can't"  I said pushing him away. I stepped out of the shower wrap my self in a towel and walked out the bathroom. I got dressed in a pink floral dress. "God I hate pink" I thought to myself. Hunter came walking in the room with a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.
"What's wrong". Hunter asks.
" Uh, Nothing everything's fine. I replied. Everything is fine so why did I stop myself from having sex with Hunter again. But like Oh My God he's naked. My wolf said happily. 
"Okay so there's nothing wrong if I do this." He says vamp speeding to me and kissing my lips. I push him away from me.
"Please get dress." He walks to his closet he takes up his boxers a black jeans and a Brown T-shirt. He gets changed in front of me but I turned around. When I turned back around he was already dressed the Brown T-shirt looked so great on him. His abs were pushing out of the shirt while his biceps were already out.

"Is this better". He asks.
" I'm gonna go brush my teeth" I said rushing out the room I needed an excuse to get out of there. After I finished brushing my teeth I felt a pair of arms around my waist pulling me into a hard chest I turned around to see Hunter with a smile on his face. He starts rubbing his nose up and down my neck.
"Hunter, Don't do that". I said pushing him away but I left my hand on his chest.
Hunter smirked at my hand on his chest, "Why? "  He purred. "Does it bother you Rosy?"

"N-no, just don't okay" I looked up into black eyes.

"You're lying", He growled and leant into my neck, " I can smell it. God, You smell good Rosy."

"Hunter, no, j-just go away. Hunter purred, his chest vibrating as he pulled me closer, inhaling my scent and licking my neck. I gave a low whine at the contact. Gulping I gripped Hunter's big arm and leant against the sync. Hunter's lips captured mine in a dominating kiss, sending waves throughout my body making me moan beneath his lips.
I hate how my body fell into Hunter's hold. How I can't fight the guy. I was weak against Hunter. Giving me a fever whenever I'm in his arms. My body reacted against my protests.

"Let me prove to you that I am yours, he kisses me again, " And that you are mine".  Maybe I was supposed to be angry. To be claimed.
But I loved it. I loved being Hunter's. And I don't know why maybe its because of the mate bond. Hunters grip tightened and I let his bigger body swallow mine. His lips ravaged mine, Hunter kissing and touching me everywhere. His lips on my neck one second then on my cheek and collarbone and back to my lips to nibble and slip his tongue inside and fight against mine. He ripped my dress in two he unhooked my bra and continued his assault on my lips. I mewled and gasped, Hunter's hands adding heat to my body, them touching at my nipples and tickle against my ribs. Hunter pushed his body against mine and pulled my legs around his waist. I gripped his shirt pulling him closer to me. He finished taking the dress of me completely. He nibbled on my neck and dragged his fangs up my mark making me moan louder and sink my nails in his shoulders. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth and starts sucking hard.  He lifts me off the sync places me on my feet and close the door. His eyes dark and full of lust he pulls me back to him place me on the floor and tear my underwear. He spreads my legs apart and settled between them. He entered me with a single thrust. He was stretching me apart killing me with pleasure. I arched my back making him thrust deeper inside me. (Hunter was so big and so hard). I gripped him anywhere I could find and if I was even ready he was an invasion. When he was all the way hello his fangs elongated
" Hunter.... ahh... mmmm," I moaned as he got deeper. He licked my belly. "w- what are you doing..."