16: They're back

Hunter p.o.v.
I've been living without my mate for two month's and its killing me. Sofia is stressed she haven't left her room in a week. And Stefan and the guys come check up on us daily. Yeah we became good friend over the months.

"Hunter" Stefan called.

"Yeah" I replied getting off my bed and opening the door.

"Why aren't you dressed yet" Tyler asked.

"Because I'm not going to school" I replied lazily.

"Come on man go get ready" matt said pushing me towards my bathroom.

"Fine" after I took my shower I got dressed in a blue jeans and a black leather jacket and white T-shirt.

I walked down the stairs to see Matt Tyler and Stefan waiting for me on the couch. If it was up to me I'd stay in my room all day and cry for Gwen.

"Hey guys" Caroline said coming up to us.

"Hey care" we all said in sync.

"I see they got you up" Emma said coming to stand beside me.

"Yeah" Emma's been stressing as well about Gwen. She loved her like a sister. We searched everyday but no one can catch her scent not even me.

"Let's go" Lindsey said pushing the guys out the door.
We got to school and my wolf kept bugging me to get to class.

After I got seated the teacher told us we'll be getting two new classmates. I heard footsteps coming to the door then her scent hit me. Gwen she's here she's alive.
The door opened and in strode a girl that looked like Gwen and a boy that looked like Jake only thing different about them is the hair.

"Mate" my wolf yelled excitedly. It is Gwen.

"Hunter are you seeing, what I'm seeing?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, its Gwen" I replied still looking at her.

"Tell the class your name" Mr Saltzman said.

"I'm Amelia Watford and this is my brother Ryan Watford" she points to both of them. What the fuck who's Amelia and who the fuck is Ryan.

They walk to the back of the class and sat beside each other.

"What the fuck just happened" Emma asked.

"I have no fucking idea" I whispered.
Class went by like s breeze but after the bell rang Elena and Bonnie ran down to them.

Bonnie p.o.v.
Thank god Gwen's okay and so is Jake. After the bell rang Elena and I ran down to her.

"I'm so glad your back Gwen" I jump on her and wrap my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck.

"Hey Jake" I said looking over Gwen's shoulder.

"Bonnie get off of Gwen" Caroline said trying to pull her off of me.

"No, I haven't seen my cousins in two months" I held on to Gwen tighter.

"Your choking me" Gwen coughed.

"Sorry" I jump off her and unto the ground.

"Thanks" she said rubbing her throat.

"Where have you been Gwen, we were worried about you" Elena said and Gwen just looks at her confusingly.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who your talking about" Gwen said looking at all of us.

"Guys are you joking" Emma asked with a light laugh.

"No, we don't know who you are" Jake said. What's wrong with them.