12: Beach trip disaster

Elena p.o.v.
After Gwen invited us to the beach trip thing we got packed Caroline Bonnie and I packed snacks in one bag while we each packed our bathing suites, towels, underwear and clothes in our own bag. Before I went to bed I called Emma and asked her if Gwen was already packed then I called Sofia I got her number from Emma and asked her where we should meet her. (This is what Emma and Sofia talked about below).

Elena - "Hey Sofia its Elena Gwen's friend."
Sofia - "Hi what's up".
Elena - "I was wondering where we should meet up with you and Gwen".
Sofia - "At her house then we'll meet up with my friends."
Elena - " Thanks, bye".
Sofia -"Bye".

So I went to bed I woke up to someone calling my name.

"Elena wake up" Jeremy says shaking me.

"I'm up what are you doing in my room" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Well Caroline and Bonnie are waiting for you downstairs so you guys can go to that beach thing". He says.

" Thanks, you can go now I need to take a shower." I said pointing at the door. He leaves my room and I walk into my wardrobe I pick out a grey T-shirt and a pair of  white skinny jeans.  I go into the bathroom take a shower and brush my teeth. After I got dressed I did my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs where I see Bonnie and Caroline sitting down on the couch.
"Hey guys".

"Hey Elena" they both said in unison.

"Have you guys spoke to Gwen" I asked.
"Emma says she still asleep" Bonnie responds.

"Well shouldn't we get going." Caroline says walking to the door

"Yes" I said and Bonnie and I followed behind her.

Sofia p.o.v.
You may think Jake was happy about me going on a beach trip without him was quite wrong he was pissed but I got through to him and he's letting me go. 

He thinks Lara is going to cause trouble with Gwen but I assured him nothing will happen.

"Gwen is going to be fine okay so stop overreacting".

" You know that Lara still wants Hunter back and when she finds out Gwen is Hunter's mate she'll start trouble ". He says.

" Know she won't I'll keep her under control". I said reassuringly.

"I don't want anything to come between Gwen and Hunter." He states.
"Nothing will come between them their getting closer". I said.

Jake - " Then that means Gwen's warming up to him."

Sofia - "Yes and you should get a chance to talk to her more and be the big brother she never had".

Jake - " Yeah I know ". He stares into my eye and leans in and kisses my lips my hand found its way to his hair almost immediately.

His hands gripped my waist pulling me closer to him as his lips travel from mine to my neck. I moaned at the contact that I was getting from him. He takes my shirt off and kisses my lips again.

With fast skilled fingers Jake hands moved to the back of my bra as he unhooked it and throws it on the floor. His fingers are wrapped around my neck as his lips captured one of my nipples in his mouth.