14: Getting to know my brother

Lillian p.o.v.
I woke up to the sun shining on my skin. I got up and saw that Michael was not in bed. Maybe he's downstairs I thought to myself. I make my way downstairs but it looks like nobody is up yet so I decided to make breakfast. After I finished making bacon, eggs, pancakes, and coffee I placed a jug of orange juice on the table. Suddenly I see Gwen and Hunter coming down the stairs.
"Good morning misses Cahill" Gwen smiled sweetly.
"Good morning mom" Hunter kissed my cheek. "Something smells delicious" He adds.
"Well that's... Before I could reply my phone starts ringing. I check the ID caller to see its our royal advisor Simon. "Um I have to take this" I walk out the kitchen and into the living room.
Lillian - "Hello Simon"
Simon - "Hello your Highness"
Lillian - "What is the matter"
Simon - "Well your Highness the girls parents Queen Evangeline and King Jeremiah are here and want to see their children".
Lillian - " But that could put Gwen and Jake in danger".
Simon - "I know your Highness but they say the have not seen their children in a long time and they want to see them as soon as possible"
Lillian - "Where are they now"
Simon - "At the palace they want to speak to you and your majesty"
Lillian - "Thank you simon"
Simon - "Your welcome your Highness".

I hung up the phone and got back to the kitchen to see Hunter Gwen and Michael. Gwen was washing dishes and Hunter was talking to his father.
"Michael dear we have urgent matters to deal with at the palace" I informed.
"Okay" He gets out his chair and makes his way outside.

"Mom is everything alright" Hunter ask worriedly.
" Yes sweetheart" I kiss his cheek.
"Gwen I'm sorry but we'll have to do our lunch date some other time" I said.
She shrugged, "Its okay"  I gave her a small hug and left the house.

Hunter p.o.v.
My mom left the house and Gwen and I were alone.
"Hey babe" I hugged Gwen from the back and my hard member rested on her side.
"Hunter, what are you doing" She asks my hands were running up and down her legs then under her skirt.
"Ah, Hunter" she moaned as I rubbed her.  "Stop, we're in the kitchen" She pulls away from me.

"Then let's do change that" I vamp speed to our room and push her on the bed. I climbed on top of her but she flipped us over so that she was on top of me. I held her waist as she unbuttoned my shirt. After she finished  taking my shirt off completely she kissed my lips. I moaned and gripped her waist tighter and slipped my tongue past her lips into her mouth. Our tongues worked magic with each other and lips fought for dominance.

I slid my hands up to her shirt and was ready to rip her blouse when someone knocked at the door. I growled and buried my head into the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. 'I love our mates scent' My wolf purred.
"Hunter, She giggled. "Let go so I can go open the door".
"Who is it" I groaned and rubbed my nose up and down her neck making her shiver. 'I love the effects we have on our mate' I thought. 'Me too' my wolf replied.

"Its Jake" He said, Gwen climbed off me and I went to open the door. I opened the door a little so that he could see my face.
"Yeah, what is it?" I ask trying to be as polite as I could be. Don't get me wrong I love my best friend but he just disturbed me and my mate.

"I need to talk to Gwen" He replied. I opened the door wider so he could see me better.
"Gwen, babe your brother wants to talk to you" I turned to look at her and she gave me a smile.  She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left with Jake.

Jake p.o.v.
Gwen and I walked out the house and made our way outside.

"So what do you want to talk to me about" She asked breaking the silence.
"I wanted to talk to you about mom and dad" I said, her eyes darted to her hands and I could tell that she was sad. Thinking that your parents died and then finding out they aren't, finding out you have a brother and mate the same day must be heartbreaking. She lived most of her teenage years without her real parents and then finding out they're alive and sent you away can cause a lot of emotional damage. But Gwen is strong and she hides most of her pain from everyone except Emma. I wish one day we can have a relationship stronger than that.