FIVE; IS THAT A WAND IN YOUR POCKET OR...

─── A NIGHT OF RESTLESS SLEEP left Tyne tired by the morning when she finally decided to give up on getting any good sleep and opened her eyes

─── A NIGHT OF RESTLESS SLEEP left Tyne tired by the morning when she finally decided to give up on getting any good sleep and opened her eyes. She was sure that no amount of rest was going to heal the tiredness she felt because her problems had yet to be solved. As she established the night before, she was only physically free, but emotionally and mentally, she was still trapped. Her nightmares throughout the night made it clear that she still had plenty to face before she found herself free. When she did open her eyes, she found that Theseus was asleep across the way in an armchair.

He looked incredibly uncomfortable, twisting his long limbs to fit in the chair when in reality it was not made for anything but sitting in for short periods of time. She didn't even understand as to why he was out in the living room when the last thing Tyne remembered was him wishing her goodnight and heading off to his own room. He had made sure that she was as comfortable as possible before leaving her and even then as he was walking away, he told her to let him know if she needed anything during the night.

Pushing herself up, Tyne slowly crossed the cold, hardwood floor approaching the armchair. She reached out her hand slowly and gently nudged Theseus' shoulder until he started to stir. It took him a few minutes to adjust, but eventually, his eyes opened and he looked directly at her. Instantly, he moved to sit up, only he moved too fast and Tyne stood witness to his face twisting in pain. Apparently, the night in the armchair had left his body completely stiff and moving as quickly as he did was not the best idea. He groaned in pain as he reached his hand to touch his lower back.

"Theseus, why did you force yourself to sleep in that tiny chair?" Tyne asked him with a bewildered look as she helped him to his feet.

Theseus peered down at her as he gripped his side. "Because you asked me to," he answered, " don't you remember?"

Tyne stared up at his face, her eyebrows knitting together as she had no recollection of asking Theseus to sleep in the tiny armchair. She couldn't imagine it to be very comfortable, so why would she do such a thing?

"I did?"

He nodded his head. "You asked me to stay with you last night because you didn't want to be alone. So that's what I did. You were really upset last night, Tyne, I think you were having night terrors of some sort. Do you remember anything?"

While she didn't remember getting a good night's rest, she certainly didn't remember having any sort of nightmares. However, Tyne suddenly felt the guilt kicking in as she didn't mean to disturb his sleep and cause him to become uncomfortable. With a frown, she shook her head again, feeling as though ever since they had found each other again, all they were doing was apologising to each other.

"Theseus, I'm so sorry, you didn't have to do that for me," Tyne told him, " it was really sweet of you though. I just...I don't want to be bothersome."

Theseus took a step towards her and then stopped as he pondered whether it was a good idea or not. "I don't know how to tell you in a way that you'll understand that you'll never come across as bothersome to me, Tyne. I don't think you understand how relieved I am that you're alive, that you're alright. It means everything to me to have you back. I don't know what you faced over the years, but I assure you that you can take your time to readjust and I won't have a problem with it."