SIX; MR FANTASTIC

───HAZEL WOOD, NINE AND A HALF INCHES, WITH A UNICORN HAIR AS THE CORE, had presented itself as Tyne's new wand after nearly an hour of being in Ollivander's wand shop

───HAZEL WOOD, NINE AND A HALF INCHES, WITH A UNICORN HAIR AS THE CORE, had presented itself as Tyne's new wand after nearly an hour of being in Ollivander's wand shop. She was more than delighted when Garrick presented her with the wand because it brought her back to the same familiar feeling of when she had received her first wand. The tingling sensation in her fingertips, the warm feeling that washed over her. Unable to help herself, Tyne let out a happy cry as if felt like she had gained another piece of her back that had been missing for so long. Theseus and Garrick were able to stand witness, both of them were able to see how much the wand meant to her, but for different reasons.

Garrick walked over, holding the wand case in hand with a small smile on his face. " Lo and behold, the temperamental wand has chosen you," he informed her, bringing Tyne to look over at him as she lowered the wand.

"Is that a bad thing?" she questioned, only to watch as Garrick shook his head.

"No, not at all, Miss Ayers-"

"Please, call me Tyne," she insisted, the fact that her father's surname still plagued her own name left her to shudder each time. She didn't want to be known with "Ayers" she simply wanted to be known as Tyne for the time being.

And while Garrick probably didn't understand her reasoning, but he agreed to go along with it without question. "Pardon me, Tyne, what I was trying to say is that Hazelwood is known to be incredibly sensitive. These wands are incredibly intuned with the emotions of the handler, perhaps that was why it was acting out in the back. It seemed to know that you were here for it long before I did. That's the beauty of wands, they're very much like their own creatures and they always know best."

She peered down at the wand with a smile of her own before looking back up at him. "Thank you, Mr Ollivander-"

"Ah, ah," he said interrupting her by waving his hand quickly, " if I'm to call you Tyne, you have to call me Garrick. It's only fair."

"Yes, of course, well thank you, Garrick, you've been extremely helpful," she told him, " it looks like you were made for this job. You remind me a lot of your father, I hope all remains well with him."

The two of them continued to smile at each other after Garrick thanked her for her kind words, but it was somewhat short-lived as Theseus cleared his throat to remind the two that he was still standing there. However, they didn't react to him right away until Tyne looked away first when the eye contact became too much for her own comfort. Seeing as she got what she was there to get, it appeared as though it was time to go. Once again, she thanked Garrick for his help and wished him a good day before turning to Theseus so they could leave.

As they were walking towards the door though Garrick called after Tyne once more, bringing her to turn around and face him.

"I thought...I thought I would tell you about something else pertaining to your wand," Garrick said, " it's nothing too big but I always found it be rather special. They have the unique ability to detect water underground. If you are passing over a concealed spring or wells, it will emit tear-shaped puffs of smoke. Just thought you would like to know, not that I think you're going to be in search of concealed wells or springs but I...I..."