Chapter 1: The Week Of...

It was the week of Nat's 21st birthday the girls were at the grocery store on Tuesday they were picking out the food that they wanted to get for the party as well as Nat's cake and decorations for their dorm. After they went to the grocery store then went to the liquor store and since Braelynn was the only one that was already 21 cause she turned 21 over the summer before Junior Year of collge started she was the only one that could buy the liquor. She bought 3 bottles of bourbon 3 bottles of tequila 3 bottles of whiskey and 3 bottles of vodka a case of beer and a big set of shot glasses. She found some mixers for those that didn't drink anything straight. She brought it all out to her car that they went and put it all in her trunk. 

"Geez Brae what did you do by the whole store." Wanda said

"Um no I bought 3 of everything and a case of beer and some mixers cause you know Gracie and Ellie and Hannah all don't like to drink anything straight. They claim to be southern country girls but my God they are pussies when it comes to liquor I can drink every bit of that straight no problem." Braelynn said

"Amen to that!" Nat said 

Braelynn started up her car and said "Besides this is also technically my party too cause we weren't together for mine cause some body had run off to Cabo with their boyfriend not naming any names but um Kaitlyn.." 

"Hey it's not my fault that Sam surprised me with a trip the same week as your birthday you girls could of still had a party." Kaitlyn said 

"Yeah right just the 3 of us some party Kat." Wanda said 

They got to their athletic dorm building and snuck everything in with the help of some of the other cheerleaders. Then went to cheer practice after they were done with that they went home and did their homework and ate taco bell. 

The next morning Braelynn went to her morning classes then after lunch she headed to town to her doctor that her mom helped her find so she could keep up with her birth control shots. She got checked in and then they called her back and she got her shot and the doctor said "Remember Ms Cooper use condoms for the next 7 days." 

"That's not a problem I don't have a boyfriend and don't plan on having sex so I just do this just on that off chance." she said 

She headed back to campus and went to do her workout for the day then went to her night class that she had on Wednesdays. When she got back to her room Nat said "Where have you been? We didn't see after lunch?'

"Oh I had a doctor's appointment I had to get my birth control shot today and then I had my night class." she said

"Oh.. I thought you went back to the pill since the shot was becoming a bit much cause you aren't having sex." Nat said

"I did the pill over the summer but I hated it I remembered why I hated it in high school." she said 

"Oh.. we really need to talk more when we go home on breaks." Wanda said

"Well I'm only a few hours away when we go home for  breaks I'm a GA girl too just in Macon." she said 

"Yeah yeah." Nat said 

Meanwhile in GA at the boys dorm they were playing video games and Steve said "Ok boys I need the gas money by Saturday morning for us to all ride together in one car." 

"Where are you all going?' Bucky said 

"Oh right this weekend is Nat's 21st birthday so the girls are throwing her a party." Steve said

"I want to come Ashlynn can I please go cause I really don't want to spend all weekend with your stuck up grandparents that don't like me" he said as his girlfriend was sitting next to him. 

"I don't care just as long as you promise me that you will be good and not do anything stupid" Ashlynn said 

"You need to promise me too cause I'm not going to be your babysitter Bucky." Steve said

"I promise you both that I'll be good." Bucky said 

Steve texted Nat and told Nat that Bucky was coming with him and the boys cause he didn't want to spend the weekend up in North Carolina with her grandparents that don't like him. She started laughing and said "Girls the Barnes is coming." 

Wanda started laughing and said "This should be fun wonder if he's going to behave." 

"Whose The Barnes?' Braelynn said

"Bucky Barnes Steve's best friend since they were toddlers. He's the quarterback at UGA he's been part of our group since we were tiny tots.." Kaitlyn said 

Braelynn said "You know I love when you all get all excited about your group of friends." 

Wanda smiled and said "We were a big group but college has been tough on our old group." 

"This weekend will be fun cause it's my birthday." Nat said 

Braelynn said "Well I can't wait to meet another member of big group of friends. I'm going to take a hot shower and go to bed I'm exhausted." 

Braelynn left the living room and went into her bedroom and took a hot shower and then went to bed. The next day the girls went shopping after class for outfits for the party even if it was going to be in the dorm they wanted to look good for it.