Chapter 15: Meet The Parents

Bucky and Braelynn had been together 2 months when they both decided that they were ready for each other to meet their parents and to let his parents know the truth behind his divorce. It was a Saturday morning she was in Annistyn's room helping her get ready when Bucky watched her from the door and smiled. Once she was done Annistyn said "Daddy!" as she went running and caught her and he said "Aww my girl looks adorable now let's go fix this mess" as he messed with her hair. 

Braelynn finished getting herself ready as Bucky had Annistyn sitting in between his legs on her bed braiding her hair into two pig tails. Braelynn came out and said "Ok let's go mama and daddy have a very busy day." 

"Yeah.. god I'm nervous I'm afraid your parents are going to hate me." he said 

"My mom might she's the one that cut me off. Dad on the other hand he might have some words for you but he's been very understanding." she said as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. 

"Hey! That's my daddy!" Annistyn said as she tried to wedge herself in between them. 

"oh mama got told." he said as he picked her up and kissed Annistyn's cheek and "i am your daddy but it's ok that I kiss mama right." 

Braelynn rolled her eyes and said "fine you two I'll just leave you here by yourself." 

"Mama come back mama." Annistyn said 

Bucky put Annistyn down and she went running yelling "Mama Mama where are you?'

Braelynn hid behind the couch and Annistyn said "Daddy where is mama?'

"I don't know baby where could mama of gone so fast." he said 

Bucky seen her peaking and smiled and said "Hey Annibug did you look behind the couch?" 

"No.." she said as she started to go over there. Braelynn jumped out and Annistyn screamed and then started to giggle as Braelynn tickled her. 

"Mama you scared me that was not nice." Annistyn said 

"Well I'm sorry." she said

 They got their coats on and they went out to the car. Bucky got Annistyn in her car seat in Braelynn's car and Braelynn drove them over to her dad's house first cause he was going to watch Annistyn for them. They walked up to the porch and Annistyn knocked on the door and said "Grandpa open up.." 

Marc answered the door and said "hey my sunshines."

"Dad this is Bucky.. Bucky this is my dad Marc Cooper and that is my stepmom Karen Cooper." she said with a smile. 

Marc looked down to see them holding hands and he said "When did this happen?'

"2 months ago.." Braelynn said 

Bucky swallowed hard and Marc said "Come in guys." 

Braelynn and Bucky went in and Braelynn said "Hi Karen this is Bucky. Bucky this is my stepmom Karen."

"Hi Bucky it's nice to meet you. Um Brae I hope you don't mind I filled up her sippy cup she found me in the kitchen." Karen said

"It's fine." she said

"Um Karen do you mind to take Annistyn to her play room." Marc said 

"No honey I don't mind." Karen said as she picked up Annistyn. "Let's go play Annibug so grandpa can talk to mama and daddy okay?"

Brae bit her lip and Marc said "Bucky please tell me that you have alteast separated from your wife." 

"Oh um we are divorced I um I came clean to her shortly after Wanda's wedding and she filed for divorce before I had a chance to. She's moved back to North Carolina." Bucky said