Chapter 2: The Party

Braelynn pulled her fire red hair into a ponytail and made it have long curls and did cat eyes on her make up. She put her outfit on and her boots then walked out and turned up the music and did a shot before everyone got there. She heard a knock on the door and she went to open the door and said "Well hello Steve." 

"Braelynn you look great where's my girl?' Steve said

"In her room." she said 

Sam and Clint came in and Sam said "How in the hell are you still single?" 

She rolled her eyes and said "Cause I'm handful baby" 

Then Bucky came in and Sam said "Bucky this is Braelynn Cooper the girls's room mate." 

He swallowed hard when his eyes landed on her hair and he said "Hi Braelynn I'm Bucky." 

"Hi Bucky it's nice to meet you."  she said with a big smile. 

"I know that accent anywhere you are from GA?' he said

"Yup Macon baby." she said as she walked into the kitchen and poured her another fireball shot and said "Beer is in the fridge ice in the freezer and the rest of the guests should be here soon. Nat walked out and hugged the other boys and said "I'm glad you all came down it wouldn't be right without you boys here even you Barnes." 

"Happy Birthday Nat I wouldn't miss your 21st for the world. You came to mine earlier this year." he said 

"But you couldn't bother to come to Macon Nat you bitch." Braelynn said 

"Hey I couldn't of partied with you at a bar." Natasha said 

"You are 21 already.." Bucky said

"Yup I turned 21 on June 30th date sound familar Wilson." She said as she did a shot and glared at him.

"Oh Kaitlyn didn't say anything when I surprised her." Sam said 

"It's fine I'm just messing with the girls." she said as the other cheerleaders and some of the football players the boys knew from back home. 

Braelynn switched the music to all dance music on her ipod on the docking station and made her some more fireball shots in the kitchen and was dancing. Bucky started to drink some tequila shots and Nat said "Steve.. he's drinking tequila." 

"He's fine he promised he would be good and I told him I wasn't going to babysit him if he fucks up it's on him." Steve said as he started to dance with Natasha. 

"Down On Me" started to play as she was dancing by herself as she did her shots. Bucky grabbed the bottle he had and his shot glass and walked over to her and sat them down next to her bottle and started to dance with her and said "Where's your boy?'

She giggled and said "I don't have one." 

"Mmm that's a damn shame baby cause you are fucking sexy." he whispered in her ear as she started to dance with him. He slid his hands down her sides and she started to work her ass against him and he said "Mmm yeah that ass baby." as he started to grind against her as she worked her hips as they both did shots. 

Wanda seen them and said "No Braelynn.." Clint said "Shit.." 

Braelynn turned around to face him and started to grind on him as he placed his hands on her butt cheeks and he said "Mmm god you must be a cheerleader and a dancer." 

"You would be correct." she said as she poured her some more fireball shots and he did another tequila shot. 

Bucky and Braelynn started to dance and drink more and more that by midnight they were both plastered. Bucky started to kiss her and she was kissing back as he grabbed her ass and he whispered "Which one is your room." 

"#3." she said 

"Mmm" as he kissed her he grabbed their bottles and glasses and they continued to kiss as they walked to her room.

"Shit shit what the fuck" Wanda said 

They got in her room and he put his phone on her desk along with his keys and wallet just as Ashlynn was calling. Bucky and Braelynn were kissing he unzipped her dress and pulled it down and he said "My god so damn perfect" 

She pulled off his shirt and ran his hand down his stomach and traced his v line and said "Fucking hell they know how to grow them in Savannah." 

He laughed and said "Could say the same thing about Macon" as he kissed down her chest as he unsnapped her bra and down her stomach then pulled down her thong and started to eat her out and she said "Oh god mmm yeah right there Bucky." 

She started to lose her balance then he worked his way back up and landed on her lips and as she undid his button and zipper. Pulled his jeans and boxers down and started to suck him and he said "Oh fuck.." as she took him all in and deep throated him. 

"Fucking hell Braelynn darlin." he said as his eyes rolled. 

She came back up and he pulled her ponytail out and he said "This fucking hair baby is sexy." as he kissed her and he said "You ready for me to rock your world." 

"Fuck yes." she said 

They started to kiss as he laid her down and then put her legs up and pushed into her and he said "So tight baby.." as he started to slam into her with her legs in the air. She started to have an orgasm as she arched and he smirked and said "Yeah baby do that again." 

She got off again as her eyes rolled and she arched her back as she grabbed her breasts and he said "mmm god baby I need you on top of me." 

She got on top of him and started to bounce on him almost to the beat of the music outside her room. He said "Oh fuck me Braelynn faster baby give it to me baby." she got faster then she started to bounce her ass as she started to leave bite marks on his chest and his eyes rolled and he whispered "You are going to make me come doing that." 

Then few minutes later he was coating her walls and they started to kiss and he was back on top of her and still hard and he started to slam into her with one leg hooked as she left scratch marks. "Mmm yeah baby I like them feisty" he whispered as he kissed her. He put her back on top and started to thrust up into her then he spilled into her again. 

About an hour later they were having sex again and again till almost 4 in the morning when they were finally so tired they went to sleep.