Chapter 16: Moving In

Braelynn finished her school year out at Macon and then after school let out she started to pack up her duplex. The girls minus Wanda and the guys came up that weekend to help her get her duplex packed up. She was packing Annistyn's room when Bucky came up behind her and said "We are finally doing this baby." 

"We are baby. And just in time cause her 3rd birthday is coming up fast." she said 

"I know.. what are we doing for that." he said 

"Well I have just been picking small themes then doing a cook out. And now that Wanda has had her twins that means we have friends for her." Braelynn said 

He started laughing and said "Baby you have done awesome with her." 

She smiled and said "Well for the past year almost I've had you here with me on the weekends." 

He kissed her and grabbed her butt and he moaned and said "Mmm baby not now god these lips." 

They got all the trucks and trailers loaded up and they all headed to Savannah and she followed Bucky. Bucky had kept his mouth shut about a surprise he had for her and that was he bought a house for them. They pulled up in front of it and he came over to her car and she said "Buck I've been to your apartment this isn't your apartment." 

"I know that it's our house" he said with a big smile. 

"You

"You.. you bought a house." she said on the verge of tears.

"I did baby because I'm not going anywhere baby." he said as he kissed her. 

He helped her out of the car and got Annistyn out of the car and he said "Let's move in baby." 

They got everything moved in and set up Annistyn's room first and then their room. They went out on the front porch after everyone left and he sat down on the rocking chairs his parents gave them and started to rock Annistyn as they sat there and he said "This is our home baby." 

"Baby you did amazing. I love this house and I love being out here away from town it's the best thing about being from the south." she said 

Once Annistyn was asleep he took her in and he came back out with the baby monitor. He turned on some music and he said "Dance with me baby." as "Heartbeat" by Carrie Underwood started to play as they danced on their front porch. 

"Let's make another baby." he whispered 

"You want another baby with me." she said

"I do.. this time I get to be apart of the pregnancy." he said 

"Baby I don't care but I got back on birth control for a reason." she said 

"What reason is that?' he said 

"Because I want you to marry me before we have another one. Make me feel better this house is perfect baby but I need to know that you really aren't going anywhere that this is for real happening with you." she said with tears in her eyes. 

He went out to the passenger side of his truck and got in his glove box and came back and said "I figured that's what you might say so I did something else too." as he walked up to her and said "Baby I swear this time I'm not leaving I'm not going anywhere you and Annibug are right where I belong. From the moment I met you I was speechless I was gone and I was stupid to walk away from you that morning. So tonight I'm making it right with you. Will you please marry me?" 

 Will you please marry me?" 

"James Buchanan.." she whispered when she saw her ring. 

"Baby.." he whispered as he wiped her tears. 

"Yes I will marry you." she whispered as she started to shake. He slid her ring on her finger and he said "Shh baby I'm not going anywhere." 

She looked up at him and he said "baby I swear I'm not going anywhere and I'm not dying." as he kissed her. 

They went upstairs to their room and he kissed her with open mouth kisses as he undressed her and she undressed him. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed as they continued to kiss and he pushed into her as he started to make love to her. Her eyes began to roll and she whispered "Oh James ... fuck " 

"mmm baby doll what are you doing calling me that." he whispered as he sucked on her neck. 

"Mmm James oh god right there." she whispered. 

"mmm baby stop.." he whispered as he got faster. 

"James..." she whispered in a moan.

"Baby .. oh god I'm gonna come baby..he said as he started to slam into her. 

"James James oh god James." she whispered

"Braelynn.. oh fuck me god shit." he whispered as he spilled into her.

He kissed her and said "Mmm baby don't do that to me you know what that does to me." 

She giggled and said "Mm my James baby." 

"Mmm baby doll you know you drive me crazy." he said as he rolled off of her. 

They both pulled on some pajamas and cuddled up and went to sleep. Around 2 in the morning they heard crying and heard "mama mama daddy daddy where are you." They both went running and found Annistyn crying in the hallway and Bucky said "Baby we are right here." as he picked up her up and she sniffled and said "I couldn't find you." as they walked back to their room. He laid her in between them and she grabbed a fist full of Braelynn's hair and started to suck her thumb. 

"Ow Anni bug baby that's mama's hair" Braelynn said

Bucky scooted closer to them and they fell asleep.