Chapter 6: New Year's Eve

It was New Year's Eve Braelynn was laying in bed at her dad's house she was now 15 weeks pregnant and started to round out little. When she told her parents at their Christmas dinners her mom cut her off and said "The last thing I wanted was for you to follow in my foot steps and get pregnant after a one night stand but for you to get pregnant by someone who has girlfriend was something she definitely didn't want." 

When she came back to her dad's house and told him what happened her dad and stepmom were more supportive and hugged her and her dad said "Sunshine we are family and family doesn't cut the other one off cause they messed up. You call me or Karen anytime you need us baby ok." 

"thanks daddy." she said 

So she was laying in bed and Nat called her and said "Hey even though you can't drink do you want to come see me and come to my party." 

"no.." she said 

"Braelynn are you ok?' Nat said 

"Not really no..I have had a bad break that's all. I'm ready to get back to campus." she said as she wiped tears. 

Nat said "What happened?"

"My mom is pissed at me for getting pregnant and cut me off. She told me to leave her christmas dinner." Braelynn said 

"Oh wow." Nat said 

"Yeah so I'm laying here in my bed at my dad's house. 15 weeks pregnant with a little bump a baby with no daddy." she said as she wiped tears. 

Nat said "Hey just one more week and we can go back to campus I'll see you soon ok." 

"Yeah." she said as she hung up the phone.

She laid her hand on her stomach as she felt the flutters and said "I know little peanut we are going to be ok." 

Nat looked at Wanda and everyone as they came in. About half way through the night Bucky pulled Nat aside and said "You didn't invite Braelynn cause you knew I was coming?'

"No Braelynn didn't want to come." she said 

He looked down and said "Oh .. you all told her that I got engaged." 

"I did and she was a little hurt that 2 months after you slept with her you go and propose to your girlfriend." Nat said 

He swallowed hard and said "Yeah.. well I love Ashlynn I made a mistake and that's on me." 

"Hey Nat she's really ok right? Cause Wanda said something a couple of weeks ago about having to take her to the doctor cause she was sick." he said

"Yeah she's fine. She had a little stomach bug but she's over it now." Nat said 

"Oh.." he said 

Bucky left Nat and went back over to Ashlynn and kissed her.