Chapter 13: Reunion #2

It was football season at their high schools and since she was a coach for the cheer squad she had to be at the games. It was a home game for her school and it was against Bucky's football team. When he saw where the school was he prayed that she was going to be there Nat texted her to let her know that she was going to see her since she was the cheer coach for their school. 

They got to the school and the cheerleaders were warming up and getting ready for the game when they started to walk up on the field. She had a sleeping Annistyn on her shoulder and Bucky seen her and he swallowed hard. Steve said "Buck don't.." 

"But I just want to talk to her." he said

"Not now Buck" Nat said 

By the end of the game she had Annistyn up on her shoulders and she was doing the arm motions with the cheerleaders with her little red pigtails. After the game was over Nat said "I seen a little future cheerleader over here cheering." 

'Nat Nat" Annistyn said 

"Let Auntie Nat see those cheer moves." she said 

She followed Nat with the arm motions and Bucky came over with Steve. "Brae.." he said 

She swallowed hard and said "Yeah" 

"Um I was wondering if um maybe me and you could talk not right now obivously but another time when we aren't pressed time." he said 

She looked down and said "Bucky I don't care to talk but I don't need your help if that's what you want to talk about. There's a difference between the situation my parents had when I was born and what we had. You cheated and then went home and acted like you did nothing wrong and proposed to your girlfriend married her while I me Braelynn had to deal with everything by  myself with the help of your friends because I had no one else because you made it very clear the next morning that it was nothing more than fucking drunken mistake." 

She picked up her daughter and started to walk off and he said "Braelynn will stop for one damn second. What the hell do you mean it's different then your parents.' 

She turned around and said "My parents had a one night stand and got pregnant with me. At the time my dad didn't have a girlfriend but once my mom discovered she was pregnant she found my dad who was already back together with my now stepmom who might as well be my mom cause my mom cut me off the moment she found out that I basically followed in her footsteps except you had a girlfriend." 

She walked off and got to her car and put Annistyn in her car seat and he found her and he gave her a piece of paper with his number and said "Here whenever you are ready to talk." then he walked off to the bus. Braelynn got in her car and started to cry "Mama why you sad" Annistyn said 

"Grown up stuff baby" She said as she put the car in drive and went home. She put Annistyn to bed and sat in the floor of her living room while she graded papers on her coffee table as she watched the news about the game. She sat there and sighed and pulled out the paper and put the number in her phone and then texted out "What do you want to talk about?' and pressed send. 

He got the text on his way home from the football field and he pulled out his phone and read it then pressed the call button and he said "Hey." 

"Hey.." she said 

"I just um why did you keep it from me? I feel like that's something I deserve to know." he said 

"Buck you made it very clear the next morning that it was nothing more than a mistake. It wasn't until I got down to the laundry room that I got scared that you could of possibly gotten me pregnant when I didn't see any condoms or wrappers. And yes I was on birth control but I had just gotten my shot 3 days before the party I had no intentions of sleeping with anyone." she said