Moments

"This is where you're staying?" I look around at the luxury suite. "This is incredible."

He nods in agreement. "There's a hot tub on the balcony."

We both smirk. Ryker's livin' the good life.

I look out the huge window overlooking the city. It's breathtaking. "What does it feel like?"

"What does what feel like?"

I turn around. He comes closer. "What does it feel like to be such a big deal?"

He looks down at me, concentrating on my mouth. "How about you tell me what it feels like."

He presses himself against me, his lips searing into mine. I kiss him, and he presses me against the glass.

It feels amazing. I grab his hair pulling him closer.

I watch as he slides my dress away from my shoulder, and kisses me there. And then he looks at me. "Why didn't we do this years ago?"

I slip my fingers through his hair. "Because you were dating a cheerleader."

He helps me out of my dress, and I slip my shoes off.

"And you were dating some asshole."

I stand there in my bra and panties waiting for him to make the next move. He takes his shirt off and throws it over the fancy leather chair. He undoes his pants and drops them on the floor, revealing his nicely toned body. He climbs into the big bed in the middle of the room.

"Believe me, I remember." I climb onto the bed and look at him. He lays back on the pillows, hands behind his head. He's looking at me, too. Admiring our nearly naked bodies seems so normal and natural.

"Whatever happened to that guy?"

"I like to think he got fat and bald," I smirk, drawing my arms around my legs. "It makes me feel better." I feel better thinking of him that way.

"I bet he did." He tugs me by the ankle. "Lay down with me."

I do, and we stare up at the ceiling. "I could get used to this life. Too bad I don't know how to skateboard."

Ryker laughs. "I work my ass off, asshole. I don't just ride around on a skateboard."

He takes my hand, playing with my fingers and lacing his with mine.

"Well, I am doing very big things with myself, too." I roll to my side facing him, running my fingers down his arm. "I'm making a difference in the world. I'm feeding the homeless."

"That's awesome, Sav." He thumbs my bottom lip and looks at me. "I think we should hang out again when I come back to town."

I nod. "When will that be?"

"In three months." He raises an eyebrow. "What's that face?"

"That's a long time."

"Are you saying I'm not worth the wait?" He pushes my shoulder laying me down on my back and climbs on top of me.

I look up at him. "I'm saying, that's a long time."

"Maybe I should give you a reason to look forward to me coming back." He slides down and loops two fingers between my underwear and hip bones, making me shudder.

"That reason feels amazing already." And he takes my underwear off.

He tosses them over his shoulder and smiles at me. I can't believe I am about to have sex with Ryker.