....

I made a Vow That If Another Person Leaves My Life.....Or Even Walks Away from me because my stupidest that I would Kill Myself....and to know that My Friend Might kill himself Because his Gf Broke Up With him means that if he Off's Himself,Then So Am I Because that Was My promise to myself...is that if another person Close to me....Friends,Boyfriend,Or Even Internet Friends Kills Themself Or Walks Away from me because of how stupid I am...That I Would Kill Myself....Because People Mean Everything to me.....if I have to take myself away from other people I love to show them that I care,then I would.....cause Friends,and boyfriend Squishy xXLove-And-HateXx,Mean Things to me....and too many of the people close to me are gone.....My Dad,Grandpa,Great Uncle,2 of My Ex's....and I spend time here trying to make new ones to hold close to me.....Of course I have Squishy Who I Hold Close to me,but I lose so many people in my life,its alot to handle....and it's even worse when your a girl with One Plan to Kill Herself and so many Backup Plans and nobody there to stop you,Because Your Parents give you so much time alone and your friends are off doing other things....and I'm here given time to Kill Myself while caring for others who wouldnt stop to care about me..and probably wouldnt notice if I killed myself.....nobody would Notice because I bet nobody would miss me.....Ofcourse I have a reason to be here because Squishy Is Here....and he might be the only person that Misses Me If I Go.....But I Wamt everyone to know that if My Friend Kills Themself then I'm going to kill myself cause I said people are important to me.....