throw back story

There was a time when I was in 2nd grade and on my block
(I lived over the bridge from my school,I still do and I was in that school until 8th grade and now it's my go to hangout with friends in which my friends used to go there also)
There was a human wolf Pack In My Neighborhood who howled at a full moon,and there was also emo kids that would hangout at my school at that time who smoked and did pot (not saying all emos do cause I dont Smoke or do Pot)
But I sometimes wish I was their age in those times
Cause then I could either be in a wolf Pack Or I Could Be An Emo Kid
But I wonder if those people are still enjoying themselves? Like Are the emo kids that hung out at my old school after school still listening to the same music and are they even bigger emos? Are they Really Cool Still?
And Are the wolf Pack still a wolf pack? Do they know Wolfieblackheart? I mean sure I'm the bridge between Wolves and Vampires cause I'm friends with Both Breeds
And I Do Like to Howl at the moon for fun and sit out underneath the stars,and Of course my given nickname is Kitten Mostlikely for my animalistic Behavior sometimes and my smallness,but I also wonder if I'm taking in their Places being them (an emo and an Animal) like am I what they were like back then but in this time like do I listen to the same things those emo kids back then listen to? I mean of course I do but I dont listen to everything they used to listen to...
..but I could let this list go on but I dont want to lol