Church x Blue!reader

Love at first sight

Y/n's pov

I just arrived at Blood Gulch and goddamn it was hot as fuck. I was searching for Blue Base since blue command assigned me to the blue team. The sad thing is. My brother ,Tucker, was on the same team as me. I saw blue base in my sights and as I tried to walk toward it a bullet flew right next to me. I took cover and got my sniper out I peeked to aim and I shot near at the other sniper's head.

"Aye that was a warning shot, buster. I know cuz my aim isn't fucked up like yours" I yelled out

"Hey fuck you man!" The other sniper say.

"First of all I'm a girl, second of all can you bring Tucker out here?" I asked

"No. Why the fuck would we give y-"

"Y/N!" Tucker yelled. He ran up and gave me a hug. He pulled away to do our sibling handshake.

"Bow chicka bow wow" we both said at the end of our handshake.

"Wow Tucker you have a sister now? That's means she's my sister too!" A blue soldier yelled out and hugged me tightly.

"Alight Caboose dont kill her" Tucker said while pulling him off of me

"So Tucker got a sister wow. Not surprised. Hey you fuck aliens too?" Asked the guy that had a shit aim

"What I dont fuck ali-"

"Blargh" I looked down to see that noise and I saw a small alien.

"AH SHIT FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" i screamed out loud.

"I forgot to mention that your an auntie to junior" Tucker explained while rubbing his neck.

"I mean he cute" I said.

"So miss y/n your better than Church with aiming" Caboose said. I laughed and Church glared at me through his helmet.

"Tucker take your sister into the base" Church ordered while walking away. Man for a dude that has shit aim I like the way he barks orders. Fuck. What am I thinking? Love at first sight doesn't exist.

~1 year later~

I spent one year here and I've gotten so close with Caboose and Tucker, even though me and Tucker are siblings we're even closer than before, and I dont know about Church. We talk about the reds and I saw him without his helmet and god he was gorgeous. Perfect green eyes and soft black hair. He was so beautiful and I was developing feelings for him but he seemed annoyed by me cuz of my sniping skills.

"Miss y/n! Church wants to talk to you over by the pretty lake" Caboose yelled

"Thanks Caboose" I gave him a cookie and head the to 'pretty lake'.

~small time skip~

It was very quiet and I took off my helmet and my h/l h/c fell down and went along with the soft breeze.

"Wow" I heard Church say behind me. I turned to see him with his helmet off.

"'Wow' what?" I asked

"Your really beautiful" I blushed a light pink

"I mean your better looking obviously, bow chicka bow wow" I whispered

"Oh god you and Tucker are to much alike" he shook his head and sat down next to me

"Aye we're siblings. It is what it is" I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at him. 'Wow he is very handsome' I thought

"Why thanks y/n" my eyes went wide

"Did I say that outloud?" I asked blushing madly

"Yeah you kind of did" he sat closer to me and then suddenly he pinned me down.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered

"Ya know ever since I aimed at you I feel in love with you. Of course I was jealous how your sniper skills but other than that your the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Even though your related to Tucker your better looking than him" he said while looking deep into my e/c eyes. I smirked and kissed his lips. It didn't take long for him to kiss back. He got off of me to stand up and help me up. He held his hand out to help me up and I took and and stood up. I held his hand and we both walked back to blue base.

~Tucker's pov~

"OH OH I KNOW. I spy something red" Caboose said again for the 50th time

"Red base" I said irritated

"Wow Tucker you are really good at this game. OK OK. I spy with my little eye. Church with y/n"

"I think your crazy Caboose"

"No look. Miss y/n just become Mrs. Church" He pointed to the canyon and I look at my little sister holding hands with Church. I ran out of blue base to go to them and Caboose, like always, was right behind me.

"What the fuck Church?" I said

"What?" Church asked

"I told you. My sister is not available" I explained

"Tucker I don't remember you being the boss of me" y/n said with a smart ass attitude

"Yeah well I'm the older one. So I'm in charge of you" I told her

"Yeah well I don't give a shit" she said while leading Church into base

"Where the hell do you think your going!?" I yelled

"Bow chicka bow wow" she said before the went into blue base.

"Are we gonna have a wedding for them? OH! I COULD MAKE CAKE" Caboose yelled. I sighed and went on with patrol with Caboose.

-------------------
Okay honestly I love Church with all my heart along with Caboose and let me just say that this show is great. Dont forget to follow, vote, request, or check out my other books.
~JT4ever