Doc/O'Malley x Blue!Reader

I'm in love with a monster

Y/n's POV~

We were all trying to find O'Malley because since the reds used their radio to call in reinforcements and it was tough because he jumped from body to body. Ever since that situation Shelia was acting weird and Doc was always talking to it. It was weird when I saw him talking to Shelia. I know it's just a talking tank but I love Doc. He saved my life after Church shot my chest and he would always visit just to talk about what's going on and until one day he kissed me and told me he had feelings for me. I accepted them but we couldn't be together because of O'Malley taking over his mind. But now I had the chance. I walked over where Doc was talking to Sheila.

"Hey Doc" i said

"Oh hey gorgeous" Doc said happily

"Hello there y/n. You look nice" Shelia said.

"Um thanks?" I was confused because she was acting very weird. "Anyway I just wanted to sa-AH!" I yelled out because I got a massive headache.

"You okay y/n?" Doc asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to lay down" I said before leaving. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I held my head in pain. It felt very painful and I just had all this anger in me. I heard a knock on my door.

"Sweetie are you okay?" I heard Doc ask. I tried to respond but my mouth didn't move but I heard myself saying it. "Y/n?" Doc asked again. He let himself in and he closed the door. I tried to move but I couldn't. Then I heard a dark laugh coming out of my mouth.

"You fool! She's mine now! Muhahahahaha" a deep voice that came out of me said. I knew who that was. O'Malley corrupted me.

"O'Malley. Leave her alone! It's me that you want!" Doc yelled.

"You fool. Y/n is mine now. She will always belong to me" O'Malley laughed. Doc pulled out his gun and aimed it at us. "Ah Ah Ah. You shoot me you kill her" Doc put his gun down and O'Malley laughed and then I had full control of my body again.

"Doc are you okay?" I asked. Doc went quiet then I stepped closer to him and then he had his hands on my neck. I couldn't breathe. He pinned me against the wall and I could feel his hands getting tighter on my neck.

"Like I said sweetheart. You. Belong. To. Me!" O'Malley laughed. I was about to pass out but I heard a gunshot sound and I saw Church aiming his sniper.

"Put her down O'Malley!" Church yelled. O'Malley look at me and threw me to the ground and ran off. "Tucker stop him! Y/n are you okay?!" Church asked panicked. I coughed as I got my breath back.

"I'll be fine" I grabbed my gun and went after him. I saw him run in a small cave but when I ran in he was gone. Until I felt something hit my head and I fell to the ground very dizzy. I tried to get up but something stood on my back.

"Sorry princess" I heard someone say before knocking me out.

~time skip~

Doc's pov~

I paced back and forward and thinking of ways of to help y/n.

"Oh please Dufresne I can read your thoughts and it's not going to work you fool" O'Malley said.

"Listen just leave her out of it" I said. I looked at y/n tied up on the floor and I saw her move slightly. I gasped of what O'Malley thought. "Don't hurt her" I stated

"C'mon. Let me have fun with her"

"No. You will not hurt her" I saw y/n slowly awakened

"What the fuck!?" Y/n yelled out.

"Shhhhh. Y/n please...." I soothed

"Doc?" She asked

"Take off her helmet, you pansy" O'Malley said. I shook my head vigorously.

"Its okay Doc..." she said. I hesitantly took her helmet off. Her long/short h/c hair fell out and her e/c eyes were full with fear.

"My my aren't you a beautiful girl" O'Malley said while putting some of her hair behind her ear. "Its gonna be a fun time torturing you" he said. She screamed as she tried to get away.

"No O'Malley just leave her alone!" I tried to gain full control but O'Malley made me fall and black out.

Y/n's pov~

I saw Doc pass out. I screamed for him to wake up but he did. But it wasn't him. O'Malley took full control. O'Malley took a knife and pressed it to my stomach. I looked at him and he just smiled.

"I am going to have so much fun torturing you my darling" he snickered. He cut parts of my body suit open to reveal bits of my body. I gave him and angry look as he just laughed. He got up and just looked at me. He smirked and he grabbed a metal pipe. I started crying in panic. I saw him raise the pipe up and I closed my eyes ready for the beating but it never came. I opened my eyes to see him hesitating to beat me.

"Just get it on with it....but please....have mercy on me" I sobbed. He threw the metal pipe across the room with anger.

"Screw you. Dufresne has these pathetic memories of you and it..makes me jealous. BECAUSE I WANTED YOU! I always watched you. The whole blue team didn't care about you like I did. But once I saw you gawking over that pathetic fool I took over his body so you could love me. NOT HIM!" He yelled out.

"Untie me. Now." I said. He took a while but he finally untied me. Once I was freed i stood in front of him. "Give me him back. Please..." I said. He put his head down and I saw his head rise again.

"Woah my head. Oh gosh y/n are you okay?!" Doc asked while looking at me. I took his helmet off and I saw his brown hair and I saw his brown eyes behind purple glasses. I hugged him tight as I could and he hugged me back. "I know what he did and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you"

"Hey. It's okay Doc" I said while stroking his cheek. I kissed his lips and I felt him kiss back. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I love you Doc"

"I love you too"

"Doc I know this sounds crazy but I need O'Malley here" I said

"Are you crazy?! After what he just di-"

"Please" i said. Doc sighed and then i saw his face darkened. Then he looked me up and down and pushed me away. "O'Malley.." I took his hands into mine and he looked away from me.

"What do you want from me? You love that pathetic fool" O'Malley started harshly. I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly. He quickly followed after that and I felt his hands around my waist. I pulled away and I looked him in the eyes as well.

"I love you as well, O'Malley" I smiled

"Tch. I adore you as well, darling" he said looking away blushing.

"So what your in love with the manic?" Doc said.

"I guess I'm in love with a monster. And of course a nerd like you" i said while pointing at his chest. He groaned and hugged me again.

"Well then we love you"

"And I love you guys too"

"And don't worry. I do way more action then words~" O'Malley whispered in my ear. Yeah. This is gonna be fun.

--------------
Big oof. I'm sorry the plot is fucking weird but IDGAF. Hehehe so thanks for reading. Dont forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever