Doc/O'Malley x Blue!Reader Lemon

Our princess

Y/n's pov~

It was really quiet today. It was quiet since Tucker and Church are gone. It was just me and Caboose in a base. We had a new base and the reds had one as well. It was really lonely without him. Doc. And well including O'Malley. When we first met we started going out because we both liked eachother but things were kinda different because of O'Malley. I loved them both still but yet it felt weird. I walked around our new base and I saw Caboose talking with Sarge.

"Well at least I don't go around. Knocking on people's non-doors and promising them cookies and NOT GIVING THEM COOKIES!" He said while going into base. "I'm leaving!"

"Sarge you can have Donut back later" I said before walking away. As I walked away a sharp pain went into my leg. I screamed and fell to the ground. I held my leg in pain and Grif started to praise himself.

"Haha I shot a blue!" He said happily. I growled as I struggled to get up. I walked back into blue base and tried to patch myself up but I couldn't.

"Hello miss y/n. Why do you look like a ghost?" Caboose said. I looked at him and then I looked at my wound. I was bleeding a lot. I became weak and then I blacked out.

~time skip~

I woke up in pain coming from my leg. I slowly got up to see that it was dressed and cleaned. I was confused and as I got up I limped to my door. I went to the center of the base and I saw Caboose sitting down at the counter looking at the Epsilon unit.

"Hey Caboose did you fix my leg?" I asked

"Oh your awake l/n! I called Doc so he can stop you from bleeding and dying and he left after he took care of your leg and made it better" Caboose explained.

"Caboose stay here and try not to die. I have to go somewhere" I said before leaving the base. I limped over to the red base and stole a Warthog from them because they weren't paying attention at all so I just took it and I drove away to wherever Doc was located.

~small time skip~

I stopped in front of where Doc was staying at. I got off and walked inside his base.

"Hello? Doc? O'Malley?" I said outloud. As I limped around the base I heard faint footsteps. They were getting louder every sec-

"HA HA GOT YOU!" O'Malley said while picking me up.

"YOU FUCKING ASS! PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted. He put me down and I straightened myself while turning to him. "You scared me!"

"I'm sorry princess we just wanted to surprise you" O'Malley said

"Yeah I mean we missed you" Doc chimed in.

"What do you mean you missed me? You fixed my leg" I said with a smile.

"Well you are my girlfriend and of course I have to take care of you" Doc said while hugging me. "C'mon we have to change your bandage" he held my had to his office that he built in his base. I changed out of my armor into a f/c shirt with 2f/c shorts. Doc unwrapped the bandage and he cleaned my wound and after he was done he wrapped a new bandage around my wound on my leg. "Alright your good as new!" He said happily. I took off his helmet and kissed him. He kissed back and he layed me down on the nearest counter in his office. He cupped my face as he deeply kissed me. He pulled away and took of his armor leaving him in his purple briefs. He peppered my face with light kisses as I felt him taking off my shirt. Then he unclasped bra and started softly kneading my breasts. He was always making sure I feel relaxed before sex. He started lightly kissing my left breast while massaging the right one. I shivered a slight bit when I felt his free hand go down my body to my lower region. I felt him rubbing my clothed area. He moved down and gently took off my shorts and panties. He spread my legs open and started licking my folds. I moaned slightly as I felt his tounge across my slit and then I felt his fingers go inside me. I moaned as his curled his fingers. I wasn't long until I came on his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them clean. He pulled down his briefs and slowly thrusted in me. Then he started moving at a slow but pleasurable pace. He was always so gentle to me. I moaned as I felt close again.

"Gosh. Your so beautiful" He whispered as he thrusted a little faster. He groaned as he came inside me and I shivered as I came as well. He pulled out and helped me sit up. Before I could get off from the counter he grabbed my legs again.

"My my. You think I'm going to let Dufresne have all the fun, princess~?" O'Malley said in a seductive tone. Oh God. He rammed himself into me and I screamed in pleasure as he did. He roughly thrusted inside me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he rammed into me. I moaned loudly as I felt him pounding into me. He kissed me roughly and I kissed him back the same way. While kissing me I felt his hand started roughly rubbing my clit.

"Ah f-fuck!" I shouted as I felt a jolt of pleasure rushing to me. He attacked my neck and left a few hickeies. I moaned as I came. He growled my name as he came inside me. We panted like we ran a marathon and he kissed me once more before pulling out. I put my clothes back on and he did the same thing. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He pulled me closer to him and cuddled me.

"I love you both so much" I said

"We love you too" Doc said.

"Yes we do, our princess" O'Malley said. I gotta say it is weird have technically two boyfriends but damn I love them

------------
I had this one in the works for a while now. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books.
~JT4ever