Caboose x Blue!reader

I love you more than cookies

~Y/n's pov~

Before I came to Blood Gulch I was really hurt because my ex boyfriend cheated on me. I had a great career by singing in bars every night. On command I was forced here after one of the Blue's lost one of their own. I made pretty great friends with Church, Tucker always flirts with me and tries to get in my pants, and Caboose was always giving me cookies. Caboose was like a 6 year old in an adult body. He was always making me smile of how cute he was and over the years I developed a crush for the blue idiot. Every night we all get together and hang around, talk, drink, and eat, like a family.

"Okay let's play 2 truths and 1 lie" Tucker announced. Everyone sat down in a circle and all of us were wearing regular clothes and just acting like there was no war.

"Alight then Caboose you go first" Church said.

"Okay ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. OH. I have blue armor, y/n is really pretty, and I have a goldfish" He said

"Oh yeah that's easy. Y/n is pretty is a lie" Tucker joked. I punched his arm and he rubbed the area I punched his in.

"Nope. Y/n is very pretty and the lie was that I dont have a goldfish. He died the other day" Caboose explained. I blushed madly and looked away.

"Okay who's next?" Church asked.

~very small time skip~

"Okay my turn. I never broken a bone, I am an only child, and I used to sing a lot" I stated

"Now that's easy. You, singing? Ha! Dont make me laugh" Tucker joked

"It's true, idiot. I used to sing for people in bars as a job" I explained

"Oh yeah? Sing for us then" Church said. My eyes went wide but I shook my head and cleared my voice.

"You think your missed?
Well let me tell you this.
The love I felt for you
Has flown away
Now all you see
what you've done to me
So all I can is ask is why, why?
You made us feel like one
I should've known that you were wrong
Oh yeah, you did it on your own,
Now you got to go,
Oh no, I won't let you get me down,
You tried to hurt my feelings,
You stopped me dreaming,
But here I draw the line,
I wish you luck in life and goodbye
You let me think,
That you were so so true
Lows, lies, truth cannot lie
You wanted to go,
From a high straight down to a low
But all excuses here,
The reasons, they're, they're everywhere
Chasing rainbows can be fun
Been chasing you for so long
Oh yeah, you did it on your own,
Now you got to go,
Oh no, I won't let you get me down,
You tried to hurt my feelings,
You stopped me dreaming,
But here I draw the line,
I wish you luck in life and goodbye
Oh
Ooh" as I finished they all just looked at me. "What's the matter?"

"Miss y/n, you have a very pretty voice" Caboose said

"And your crying as well" Tucker added. I put my hand on my cheek to feel wet tears.

"Are you okay y/n?" Church asked. I panicked and ran to my room and closed it. I stuffed my face into my pillow and cried some more. 'Why do I love someone when I can't trust anymore relationships' I thought.

"Hey miss y/n?" I heard Caboose ask along with a knock

"Oh um come in Caboose" I said while wiping my tears away. He came in with a worried look.

"Oh no miss y/n. Dont cry" he said while holding my face and resting his head with mine. I cried more and he held me very close. "Everything will be fine miss y/n. Whenever I feel sad I think of puppies and ice cream and cookies. Then eat cookies" I laughed at how cute he was.

"Thanks Caboose you make me happy" I said softly. He smiled and pulled me into his lap. He really was very strong for some reason. I blushed that I was sitting in his in his lap. He rested his head my my breasts like it was a pillow which made me blush even more red than before. "Caboose what do you think your doing?" I asked.

"Shhhh y/n. You just lost the quiet game" he said.

"Caboose please let me go" after I said that he let go. "Caboose, I love you, but I can't have anything with you. I'm sorry. I can't trust another relationship. I'll get hurt again"

"But y/n, who would wanna hurt a pretty princess like you?" He asked.

"My old boyfriend cheated on me a while ago" I felt him hug me from behind me. He turned me around and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back shortly. He pulled away and held my face.

"I'll never cheat on a princess like you. Even though I have no idea what cheat means but I love you more than cookies" I giggled at him.

"So now I guess your my boyfriend" I told him. His eyes lit up with happiness and he picked me up and spun me.

"YAY! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled out

"CABOOSE! SHUT THE FUCK UP" I heard Tucker and Church yell out.

"I love you Michael"

"I love you too miss girlfriend"

-----------------
Okay Caboose is bae. Like. Always. Ight bye now
~JT4ever