Sarge x Blue! Reader

Your hot when you give orders

Warning: word kinks;)

Y/n's POV

When Tucker went on a "quest" with Andy, the Alien, and Caboose, along with Tex following them, me and Church went back to Blood Gulch. When we arrived we saw a new recruit in our base being held up by the red leader.

"BOOYAH" Church said while hitting the red leader on the back of his head. "Well that was close. I always wanted to say "booyah" too, that was awesome....booyeah"

"Well you got your big break didn't you Church. C'mon newbie help me carry the reds out of here" I explained while trying to lift up the orange one. "Goddamn! He weighs like a thousand pounds!"

"Here I'll help" Church said while helping me.

~time skip~

We took the reds back to their base and watched them from afar. Sheila was placed behind Church, the newbie, and me while Church was describing everyone to the newbie.

"Okay that red one that's Sarge, he's their leader, which is lucky for us because well he's not that good of a leader" Church explained. I looked at Sarge giving orders to his team and well I have to admit it, it was hot as fuck. "And the one next to him is Donut, I like Donut he's pretty harmless man I don't think he'd hurt a fly."

"Yeah plus he's a little...." the newbie started to say but cut off

"A little what?" Church asked

"You know"

"No I don't know"

"You know he's kinda into girly stuff like feelings and oh you know"

"I think you might be projecting there"

"I'm not projecting, I'm stating an observation"

"I don't know man. You seem pretty defensive for somebody's who's not projecting" Church said with a snarky attitude. I held back a laugh.

"His armor is pink" the newbie said

"Pink?" Church asked

"Well I wouldn't say pink...maybe slightly less red but-" I said before getting cut off

"It's pink trust me. I know pink when I see it " the newbie stated

"You wanna talk about it?" Church asked

"No"

"The last one is the Orange one, that's Grif. He's really lazy and really annoying but at least he's smart. In fact, I think he's the smartest one of the bunch"

"You mean smarter than all the ones there now?"

"No I mean all of them put together man. There's this other guy in maroon armor I haven't seen him in a whole man but he's a freaking know it all. He acts like he's smart but he's really not" Church explained

"What?" The newbie asked surprised

"Yeah he walks around like he owns the place and like nobody listens to him at all and they make fun of him behind his back" I explained

"What do they say?" The newbie asked facing to me

"Oh like he's not good at stuff and how he's dumb and how the stuff he likes is dumb and also that he's not really attractive as other people are" I explained with a smile

"He sounds like a real jerk" he said on the verge of tears before running away

"Hey where you going?" Church asked

"I have to use the bathroom!" He said while having a major voice crack

"Well hurry up then! I wanna finish you orientation before you have to make me and l/n dinner!" Church yelled out.

"You guys know that's Simmons right?" Sheila asked

"Yeah we know" me and Church said in unison. I looked back at red base and I saw Sarge walking away from his base alone.

"Hey imma go follow Sarge just in case he gets any ideas about taking Simmons back" I explained to Church.

"All right, be careful" Church said before walking away with Sheila.  I walked close to Sarge's position and I saw Donut and Grif following him. I watched as he yelled at them.

"Grif, go be a fat lazy fuck somewhere else! Donut, bother Grif as much as you can!" Sarge yelled out.

"Yes sir! Me and Grif will fuck somewhere else!" Donut said in a cheerful tone. I tried not laugh at his sexual innuendo. They both ran off leaving Sarge by himself.

"Wow nice team" I said out of the blue. Sarge looked up at me and pointed his shotgun at me.

"What are ya doin' here followin' me, ya dirty blue" Sarge said.

"Relax cowboy I'm not here to fight. I'm here to talk and chill" I said stepping closer to him.

"Don't take another step little girl" he threatened

"Oh please. If you wanted to shoot me you would have done it already" I said stepping forward again. "I don't think I gave you a proper introduction of myself. My name is y/n. Now Sarge it would feel really nice for you to put your gun down"

"Ha you would like that wouldn't ya, dirty blue"

"Aw c'mon. Your really not gonna kill a harmless girl are you?" I said in a sweet tone. He hesitated but he put his shotgun down.

"What do ya want, dirty blue?"

"Like I said I want to get to know you, Sarge"

"Oh no, little girl, ya ain't getting no information out of me!"

"I don't want information. I want to get to know you because I like you, Sarge"

"Now hold on there, little girl. I ain't your average boy. I'm a man"

"I know but your hot when you give orders" I said seductively. I took off my helmet and winked at him. He took his off as well and damn he was hot.

"Listen sweetheart. Don't start something ya can't finish" he said towering over me. "Besides little girl. I'm a man. Not a boy"

"Hmm. Wouldn't that be better, daddy~?" I saw him tense up as I called him that. "Awe what's the matter? Daddy kink?" He growled at my words and then he had his hand on my neck

"Your a blue and I'm a red, little girl, your playin' with fire" he said while getting closer to my face. He was inches away from my lips.

"Then that's a choice I'm gonna have to risk" I stated. I close the small gap between our lips and kissed him. He hesitated a bit but he kissed back. It was sweet at first but then it got a little hot. He wanted to slip his tongue in but I denied his entry. Then he picked me up and held me by my thighs. I gasped and he took his advantage and slipped his tongue in. When we finished he put me down.

"Now darling since your mine now we are going to be meetin' here from now on. Understand, little girl?"

"Of course" I kissed his cheek. "Like I said your hot when you give orders, daddy" I said before walking away.

--------------
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, follow, or check out my other books
~JT4ever