Tucker x Blue!Reader lemon

F/w= favorite weapon

You Tease

~Y/n's pov~

"I'm going to fill up this bucket with water" I explained

"Your the only thing that needs to be filled up. Bow chicka bow wow" Tucker said while leaning against the doorframe. I groaned as he made his stupid jokes.

"I'll be back" I said before leaving. As filling the bucket up with water I used it for scrubbing the tank because it needed cleaning. I changed into some shorts and a crop top to clean the tank more easier than having my armor on. I grabbed some soap and put some on a sponge and started cleaning the tank. I'm just hoping th-

"Wow girl you have such a nice ass" a very familiar voice said. I turned to see Tucker checking me out.

"Ugh. Can I not clean the tank in peace?" I complained

"Jeez my bad baby" he stepped back to check my ass some more. So decided to tease him a bit so I arched my back as I scrubbed the front part of the tank. I knew he was wide eyed as he got the full view of my ass.

"Hey Tucker can you pass me the bucket?" I asked. There was a long pause until I turned around to see him frozen in his tracks. "Are you okay Tucker~?" I ran a finger across his jawline

"Uh-huh" he stuttered out. He looked shy for some reason. I swayed my hips as I walk back to the tank. I sighed as I splashed water onto my crop top as an "accident" for a reason to take off my shirt but I didn't. I took my bra off instead and my nips were showing through the crop top. I turned around to see Tucker just staring at me. It didn't take to long but he fainted.

"Wow I never knew the ladies man would be so speechless" I giggled. I went back to washing the tank and saw that he left.

~time skip~

It was night time in Blood Gulch. Caboose was talking in his sleep how stupid Tucker was and Church was out like a light bulb. I couldn't sleep so I went to get a drink of water. As I walked I'm the hall to go to my room I passed by Tucker's room and I heard noises. I thought he was hurt but I put my ear against the door and I heard him moaning. 'Why would he masturbate at a time like this?' I thought to myself.

"Fuck y/n~" he groaned out. I blushed madly as he said my name. He was fantasizing about me! Then a brilliant idea came to my head. I smiled and walked back quietly to my room and went to sleep.

~next morning~

After I woke up instead of dressing into my (shade of blue) amor, I dressed into a f/c lace see through shirt to reveal my cleavage and my 2f/c bra with lace up 3f/c shorts. I walked outside to see Church, Caboose, and Tucker talking to each other.

"Hello boys" I said with a smile

"Hello ms- WOW YOUR PRETTY!" Caboose shouted. Church and Tucker just stared at me.

"Y/n. Why aren't you wearing your armor?" Church asked

"Because it was too hot for armor today so I decided to dress for the weather. Hope you boys don't mind" I explained. After a long pause we heard some weird music. "Um what's that music?" We all turned to see the reds coming towards and shooting at us with their jeep.

"HAHA! Suck it ya dirty blues!" Their Sarge yelled out. Church, Tucker, and Caboose ran behind a rock and I just stood there. "Take that ya dirt-WHOA THERE!" Sarge yelled out. The orange one stopped the jeep and they all stared at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I asked harshly while aiming at them with my f/w.

"U-um sir? T-they have a g-girl on their team" the maroon one stuttered as his voice cracked.

"Your right Simmons. Thank you for making a very obvious statement that we all can see very clearly" the orange one said.

"You reds are so fucking stupid" I said before going back to base. I went to my room and layed down and took a nap.

~time skip~

I woke up and I knew it was night. So I walked around with a f/c tank top and a pair of 2f/c shorts. I walked by Tucker's room and heard him groaning again. I smirked and knocked on his door.

"Hey are you hurt? Because your making that noise and it sounds like your in pain" I said while acting like I knew he was hurt. He opened the door and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing awake?" Tucker asked

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" I said while walking in. He closed the door and just looked at me.

"So what? Are you hu-" I was cut off by his lips. I kissed him back like his I always wanted to. He pulled away to push me on his bed and pounced on top of me.

"I had enough of your teasing these past couple of days. You drove me crazy with your body, your face, and how fucking badass you are" he said while taking off my clothes. He sucked on my breast as I moaned. He kissed down my stomach to my inner thighs. Then I felt his tounge on my clit. I moaned loudly as I felt him licking and licking over and over again.

"F-fuck~" I moaned out. I felt his tounge leave my clit and I felt his fingers rubbing me. He smirked as I moaned loudly due to his fingers inside me. "Ah~. Shit~" I moaned as I came on his fingers. He kicked his fingers clean and then he took his shorts are revealing how big he is.

"Are you a virgin?" Tucker asked. I nodded slowly. "Ha. Good" he slid in and I gripped the bed in pain and pleasure. He moved at a slow pace so I could get used to his size. Then the pain went away

"Move faster you idiot" I said

"My pleasure" then he started to pound into me as fast as he can. I had to cover my mouth to hide my moans since Church and Caboose are sleeping. He moved my hand away from my mouth. "I want to hear you scream for my name baby~" he put my leg over his shoulder and started going deeper into me. I moaned and I felt him pounding into me. The bed moved as he thrusted into me.

"Fuck. TUCKER!" I screamed as I came on him. He groaned as he came inside of me. He pulled put and layed beside me.

"Bow chicka bow wow" he said before cuddling me to sleep.

~next morning~

~Church's pov~

"Church, why are you sleeping? It is not night time" I woke up to hear Caboose talking to me.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night" I stated

"Why? Did you have a nightmare?" Caboose asked

"Yeahhhh. A nightmare" I didn't want to ruin the innocence that Caboose asked. Or he didn't understand what I heard last night.

"Morning guys" Tucker said whole stretching. I glared at him for a little bit. "What's the problem?"

"Next time if you wanna have sex with y/n, keep it quiet" I said sternly

"Oooooooh. That's why Ms y/n was screaming. Man I thought was also having a nightmare of not having enough cookies" Caboose said. Y/n came out wearing her armor. She was walking weirdly.

"Can you guys ever talk quietly?" She asked

"Can you not fuck Tucker next time?" I asked

"Can you grow a pair and try to fuck Tex? Oh wait! You'll never get another chance to" she cover her mouth and walked away. Tucker was laughing and Caboose just looked confused.

"Control your fucking girlfriend before I put a bullet in her head" I stated

"You'll probably miss every shot, Church!" She yelled out before going into the base.

"SHUT UP" I yelled. Tucker laughed some more.

"Man I have won't have to miss every shot with her" Tucker said

"Hey chicka bump bump" Caboose said.

"Caboose what have I told you about using that?" Tucker asked sternly

"Both of you shut up" I said. This whole y/n being with Tucker is going to be a pain in my ass

------------------------
Thanks for reading. Dont forget to follow,vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever