Church x Blue! reader

I will always love you..

Warning: some sad shit:(

Y/n's pov

~before~

"I know who you are...You're my girlfriend." Church said to Tex. He said it but he didn't know that person that was also his girlfriend was listening. Me. After that sentence, I held back my tears but I was hurt inside. After their conversation finished Church ask me to go with and him and Tex to a location of some sort. When we arrived we had some trouble with The Meta and Washington. During the battle The Meta used the unit that kept Epsilon in on Tex and she was stuck in there. While the reds defeat The Meta, Church went to the Epsilon unit. He wanted to go in it and find Tex.

"If I don't come back then you're in charge of remembering me, okay?" Church asked Caboose. Then he looked at me. I avoided eye contact but he took my helmet off revealing my face. I also seen that he took off his helmet too. I looked down but he put his fingers under my chin so I could look at him. "Remember me too, sweetie" then he kissed me. It was so passionate and loving. When he pulled away he gave me another kiss on my forehead then he smiled at me and ruffled my hair up a bit. "Goodbye, gorgeous" he put his helmet back on and looked at Caboose. "Bye, buddy" then he went into the Epsilon unit.

~now~

"I see him! He's in there! He's okay!" Caboose shouted.

"What? Lemme see moron, it's just a bunch of circuits" Sarge said

"No, the circuits are glowing. He's alive!" Caboose shouted again. I can't believe he's still alive.

"Well then get him out of there" Sarge ordered. Few minutes later Caboose brought Church back.

"Why did you pull me out!?" Church asked.

"She said to get you out" Caboose said.

"Who Tex? The real Tex?" Church asked again.

"No the new lady"

"What new lady?"

"Hey there Alpha. Been looking for you for a long time" She said.

"Oh no" Church said in a worrying way.

"Now that I've found you, your going to help me kill the Director" She said.

"Agent Carolina? What the hell are you doing here!?" Church asked

"I'm looking for the Director and I need your help" she explained

"You got Epsilon out? Good, we can't hold 'em off much longer" Washington explained.

"I'll take care if it" Carolina said before shooting them all.

"Ha. Same old Carolina" Washington remarked.

"Why are you wearing my armor?" Church asked

"Um well we kinda needed him to replace you" I said.

"What?!" Church yelled

"Look Epsilon they needed even teams an-" Washington said

"Stop calling me Epsilon. I'm Church now"

"Well we kind call him Church now. Only sometimes, on accident, or when we need to sing happy birthday" Caboose explained.

"What the fuck!? First you took my armor, then you took my team, then you took MY NAME, and what's next? I'm going to find out that you stole my girlfriend from me too?!" Church yelled.

"No I'm not dating Tex" Washington said.

"No not Tex, Y/n" Church pointed out.

"Y/n?"

"Yes"

"As in Second in Command Y/n L/n?"

"Yes!"

"The girl I'm standing next to right now?"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? YES!" Church yelled.

"Wait l/n, you used to date Epsilon?" Washington asked. I stayed quiet for a moment.

"Yeah. We used to" I said quietly

"Used to? Uh I don't remember us breaking up" Church said.

"Our relationship ended when you went after Tex in that unit" I said with an angry tone. Everyone went quiet.

"Well this is awkward" Sarge said.

"Doesn't matter. Let's go catch up Carolina" I said before leaving.

~time skip~

After that day, me and Church didn't get along anymore. We were like oil and water. Always arguing and when he left again, it made me furious. When he came back I didn't even care one bit until one day we were in a heated argument.

"Whatever. You never cared about me!" I yelled at his tiny form.

"Yeah your right. I never cared about you. In fact I never loved you. I. Fucking. Hate. You!" He yelled back. My heart stopped. Everyone had that look on their faces. Even Church realized what he just said. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, I let them flowed down my face. I walked away and ignored the people calling out to me.

~time skip~

He was gone. After we stopped Hargrove's forces, he sacrificed himself to save all of us. After we all listened to his message that he left for all of us I went to my room and cried. The last thing he said to me was that he hated me and I have to forever live with that. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said while wiping my tears away. Caboose opened the door.

"Hi miss y/n" he greeted

"Hello Michael. What do you need?" I asked

"Um Church wanted me to give this to you. He said that it was something to make your frown go upside down" he held out a small hologram player.

"Thank you Caboose" he smiled while walking out of my room. I decided to play the message.

"Is this thing working? Oh okay now it is. Hey there sweetie. Listen by the time your watching this I'll be gone or Caboose would've given this to you forty minutes after I told him to give this to you when I'm gone but anyway look remember when I said I hated you? That I never loved you or cared? I never meant that. I loved you and I still fucking do. When we first met, you made me who I am today. I know that me running to Tex didn't prove anything but I still always thought about you. Remember our first kiss? Tucker took a picture of us and I made him give it to you"

I looked over at the framed picture of us kissing and smiled.

"Yeah he almost died that day. Remember when we both said our first 'I love you' to eachother? We were running from the Alien. Ha. This is probably gonna make you blush madly but remember the first time we had sex? Tucker and Caboose didn't have a good night's sleep because we went all night. Good times. All those memories of us together, I will always remember and I hope so too. I have to go now, sweetie. Remember, I will always love you.. Always."

The message ended and I smiled and held the picture of us kissing.

"Don't worry Church, I will always remember you and I will always love you..

Always."

-------------------
Ik you probably hate me but I have to throw in a sad chapter. Anyways thank you for reading! Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other stories!
~JT4ever