Simmons x Red! Reader

I like like you

Y/n's POV

It was a very quiet day in Blood Gulch and everyone was at peace. Grif and Donut had to be outside since it was their turn and Sarge and Lopez were working on the jeep while Simmons and I had the day off. Simmons was in his room doing some work and I was chilling in mine. I was really bored so I walked to Simmons's room.

"Hey can I come in?" I asked while knocking. I heard a small crash and then he opened the door. When he did I saw that he had an awkward smile, his glasses were slanted, and he was shaking a little bit.

"Uh s-sure. Come o-on in" he stuttered. When I entered his room I seen books and papers on the floor. "You scared me while I was carrying those" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were busy. I'll go" as I tried to walk out he grabbed my arm.

"No no I'm not busy. I was just rearranging stuff. Could you uh..help me clean this up?" He asked

"Of course" I squat down to pick his books up and then placed them on his desk. I heard him groan in pain. "You okay?"

"My shoulders have been killing me lately" he said while holding his left shoulder.

"Here sit down on your bed and I'll help with that" as I said that his eyes went wide and he blushed. I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly so he would sit down. I also got on the bed and went behind him and started massaging his shoulders. I felt tension but he calmed down a little. When I was done I sat next to him and smiled at him. He blushed a lot.

"Did I ever tell you my real name?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "My name is y/n. I was named after my mother"

"That's a beautiful name" he said. I blushed a little bit and smiled at him. "So do you have a crush on anyone?" He asked softly. An idea popped in my head. I smiled a bit.

"I do actually. He's super hot" I saw him flinch when I said that.

"He must be very lucky..." he said with a heart breaking tone.

"Actually you might know him Simmons"

"Is it Tucker?" He asked looking down.

"Nope" I got up from my spot on the bed and sat on his lap. He looked at me with wide eyes. "He is skinny and tall" I said while tracing my fingers against his face. "He has glasses, he's a big nerd, and he is very bossy" I went to his ear and whispered. "I like you, Simmons. I like like you" I leaned in and kissed his lips. He sat there in shock but he started moving his lips too. I felt his hands rest at my hips and squeezing them a bit. I adjusted myself so I was straddling his lap. He stuck his tongue in and started roaming around my mouth. I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes and smiled. He blushed madly and his glasses started to fog up a bit. I took off his glasses and started to stroke his hair. This time he pulled me for a kiss. It felt so loving like he wanted to do it for a while. He pulled away and hugged me.

"I love you so much y/n" he said while burying his face in my neck.

"I love you too Simmons"

"Just call me Richard"

"Alright Richard" I gave him a peck on the cheek and I got off his lap and cuddled with him for the rest of the day.

~a week later~

I was on patrol with Simmons and instead of going on our patrol route we went and sat down behind a rock.

"Here I found this for you" he held out a yellow daisy.

"Awe this is so pretty" I took it from his hand and looked at it. Then I took off my helmet and placed it behind my ear.  I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt him grabbing my hand to hold it.

"WHAT IN TARNATION ARE YOU BOTH DOIN' OUT HERE?!" Sarge yelled out. We both got up in a shock.

"See Sarge I told you they would be here" Donut said. I rolled my eyes and put my helmet back.

"I don't care about the both of you being lovey dovey but when you do it on patrol it gives me hives! What if we were having a war?" Sarge exclaimed

"Um first of all the other soldiers that are better than us is in the war and second of all we don't even fight. We just show up in the jeep with our music, that sounds like Lopez's language, and crash it" I explained.

"Well she isn't wrong" Simmons said quietly.

"What was that?" Sarge asked in a stern tone.

"She isn't wrong, sir" Simmons said a little louder.

"That's better. You both just back on patrol" Sarge grumbled and walked away with Donut following.

"Damn we have some crazy ass leader" I said with a smirk. "C'mon let's go back to base, Richard" he held my hand as we went backed to base. When we got to base we took our armor off and got into regular clothes. He layed down and I layed next to him. He put his arm around me and kissed my head.

"I love you y/n"

"And I love you too Richard"

---------------
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever