Church x Blue! reader

Dibs

Y/n's pov~

I was sitting up top on the base because Tucker just gave birth to his child/alien kid and I didn't want to witness that at all. I saw a ship come crashing down right on top of Donut.

'Damn it! I liked that guy!' I thought to myself. I was about to head over there when Church stopped me.

"I'm going to check it out. Please make sure Doc doesn't feed anymore of our soldiers to that alien fuck." Church said before leaving.

"Wait what do you mean by th-fuck it he can't hear me." I said with a sigh before going into the base. I saw Caboose lying down on the floor and Doc was looking over him. "What happened to him?"

"Oh hey l/n, Caboose is passed out from the blood loss." He said. I heard some noise coming from the other room.

"Ugh I hate it here." I said before going to where Church was. When I walked up there I saw that Church was talking to Simmons and Grif.

"Its a Spaceship, it came from Space." Grif said. Church looked at the ship and looked back at the two.

"Dibs." Church said.

"What?" Simmons asked.

"Dibs. This is my ship now. Dibs."

"No it isn't jackass we found it first."

"Yeah but you didn't call dibs. Dibs. See?"

"If you call dibs on the ship then we call dibs on the girl." Grif said.

"Girl what gir-" Church turned and looked at me. "WHAT!? I told you to stay at the base!"

"I can do whatever I want dumbass." I said.

"Whatever." Church turned back to Grif. "You can't call dibs on her."

"Just did. Dibs. See?" Grif mocked. I couldn't help but giggle at him. "See she thinks I'm funny!"

"She's probably laughing at how stupid the both of you are." Simmons said.

"Hey!" Grif and Church said in unison.

"The ship is mine because I called dibs." Church said.

"Then the girl is mine since I called dibs." Grif said.

"You can't have what's mine." Church growled. I started to blush and I'm so glad my helmet covered my face. The tension broke when tapping was heard.  "What is that, Morris code?"

"Morse." Simmons said.

"Yo babe, if he corrects me again shoot him." Church said.

"W-what did you call m-me?" I stuttered.

"Babe because I called dibs." Church said.

"No I did first bitch." Grif said angrily.

"No I DID when I first met her. So to bad so sad, lemon head." Church said with a chuckle. Simmons started laughing. "Shut it tomato can."

"Don't call me that." He said sternly.

"Whatever c'mon babe we're gonna call reinforcements." Church said before grabbing my hand and dragging me with him. When we got close to the base I pulled my hand away and he turned around only to get his head smacked to the right. My hand hurt from the impact since he was wearing a helmet but I did not care. He looked back at me and took his helmet off revealing his green eyes and black hair. "THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?"

"That's for treating me as if I were some prize at a carnival! Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? I am not some item you can claim as your own!" I shouted at him. Thank god I still had my helmet on. It was saving my blush stained face from being revealed. He smirked at me making me feel more warm on my face. Damn his smirk!

"Follow me for a sec y/n." He said before going towards the back of the base. I smiled a bit as he used my first name. I followed him until we were finally at the back of the base.

"Now wh-AH!" I was cut off by him pushing and pining me against the wall. Both his hands were by each side of my head, caging me. "W-hat are-"

"Take off your helmet, babe. That's an order~" He said with a smirk. He removed his hands away from the sides of my head so I could take off my helmet. I hesitated but I brought my my hands up to my head and I took off my helmet and placing it on the floor. I looked up at him to see can't my face. He brought his hand up and gently tucked a h/c strand of hair behind my ear. Then he cupped my cheek and gently stroke it with his thumb. "So pretty." As he said that my cheeks heated up and he saw that. "Your face looks so cute like that." He whispered before pressing his lips on mine. Using his free hand, he held my waist while the other was entangled in my hair. I got into sync with him and he squeezed my waist as I did. Both of his hand moved from there original spots and they slowly moved to my thighs. Then out of nowhere he hoisted me up which mad me gasp and he took that opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "You like this don't you babe?" He asked me.

"Mhm" I said shyly. He pecked my lips and slowly started kissing down to my neck. When he got there he kissed around my neck to try to find that one spot. He kissed a certain spot that made me moan a bit.

"There it is." He mumbled before licking and sucking my neck. I moaned a bit more as he did. After what it seemed like an hour he pulled away and smirked at his work. "Now you're mine because I called dibs." He said while touching the hickey that he gave me. He put me back down and before I could put my helmet back on he kissed me again. "If you need with anything such as combat training let me know." He started to walk away.

"Wait but you don't know how to fight since you always say that you're a lover, not a fighter." I said. He stopped walking and looked over his shoulder sending me a smirk.

"You're a smart girl. You could figure it out." He said before slipping his helmet back on and walking away. I started thinking to myself until my face started heating up when I realized what he meant by combat training.

---------------
yep...this deserves a part 2.....anyway...Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to follow, vote, check out my other books, wash your hands, and show your support and use your voice for this current movement! Donate, sign, and show your support as much as you can! I love you all and be careful if you are protesting!
~JT4ever