Locus x Bounty Hunter!Reader

I'm the bad guy

B/n= brother's name
C/n= codename

Y/n's pov~

I've been told I'm not good for my job. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kill people. My father was killed by a gang and when I was 19 I killed the gang. Since then I became a bounty hunter for hire and my codename was c/n. I get paid a lot of money and when I get paid I support my little brother, b/n. I don't care if I'm risking my life, I need to take care of him. I was at a club to kill Gabriel Lozano since he had a bounty on his head. I wore a short f/c dress with black fishnet leggings and black boots. I had my h/c hair to the side with a Bobby pin holding it in place. Under my dress on my right thigh I had a holster that held my gun. I was having a drink at the bar until this really handsome guy sat next to me. I ordered another drink.

"You shouldn't drink so much" the man said

"I can handle myself. Been drinking since my 21st birthday. Who are you anyway?" I asked.

"I'm the bad guy, darling" he said while looking at me.

"Cute. I think I've fallen in love with a bad guy" I said. I gulped the rest of my drink and I saw Gabriel going upstairs to his office. "Well I have to take care of something. See you next time, handsome" I said before leaving to go to the girls bathroom. As I entered I blocked the door and felt the ceiling to find where I left my stuff. I found my suitcase and opened it and took out my red bandana and my red shades and put them on. I also put on a leather jacket and got out twin pistols, a crossbow, and my grappling hook. I opened the bathroom door and ran upstairs. There was a guard walking around but I took him down. He was unconscious and I dragged him to the nearest room. As I dragged him in his radio turned on.

'Attention everyone! There is two bounty hunters coming for Gabriel! Don't let them get to Ga- AH!' The man yelled before his radio cut off.

'Two bounty hunters coming for Gabriel? Fuck. Gotta find him quick' I thought to myself. I heard gunshots and I ran out of the room and tried to find Gabriel. I looked in his office but he was gone.

"FUCK!" I yelled out. I ran outside to the roof. I heard men arguing down below. I immediately recognized one of the men. It was that guy from the club. They weren't paying attention to Gabriel unconscious next to him so I had a crazy and insane thought. I climbed down from the roof and quietly snuck up behind them. They were still arguing. I grabbed Gabriel and hooked his arm around my neck.

"Let's just take Gab- wait where did he go?" The male in the orange tie said. They all turned to me.

"Well boys nice to meet you but I have a bounty to check in" I explained. I raised my left arm and used my grappling hook to hook the roof above. "Sayonara" I said before grappling away with Gabriel. I ran with Gabriel on my back across the roof. I saw my car and I climbed down. I put Gabriel in my trunk and closed it. I got in my car and drove away. I turned on the radio and started humming to the song that was on the radio. I stopped at the red light and I took off my bandana and my sunglasses. A car pulled up next to me and I saw it roll down and then inside were the men I took Gabriel from.

"Oh shit" I said to myself. I took off and sped up as fast as I could. I looked in the mirror and they were right behind. I gave up. I pulled over in an empty random parking lot. They pulled into the parking lot as well. They all stepped out and looked pissed.

"Where is he?" The handsome man asked.

"In my trunk" I said. He went to my trunk and i pulled out my twin pistols. "I don't think you should do that, handsome" I said. He backed away.