Sharkface x Reader AU

I love you 3000

Prompt: You and Sharkface have a daughter.

D/n= Daughter's name

Sharkface's pov

"Daddy? Dad? Wake up dad!" A voice shouted all of a sudden. I woke up to see d/n on top of me.

"Good morning princess. Why you awake so early?" I asked

"Dad it's 11:10 a.m." she stated. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 11:10 a.m.

"Oh shit"

"Mommy said that you can't say bad words around me" she explained.

"Speaking of your mom where is she?" I asked while sitting up.

"She went to hang out with Carolina" she said with a smile. I got up and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes. As I finished the pancakes, I put some on a plate for me and for d/n. We sat down at the table and while we were eating she said something.

"Oh I forgot. Before mom left she said that you have to take care of me all day"

"Well that's sounds like a great idea. How about we start of the day by taking you out for some ice cream?" I asked. She gasped and nodded with a smile. "Well go get ready while I do the same"

Okay dad" she said before running away to change.

~a few hours later~

After a day while taking her for ice cream, taking her to the park, taking her to see Locus and Felix, we finally got home. When I entered the door I gave d/n a piggyback ride and I saw y/n making dinner.

"Hey you two" she said with a smile.

"Mommy!" D/n said while running up to y/n to give her a hug.

"Hi sweetie. Had a fun day with daddy?" Y/n asked. D/n nodded and went to her room to play. "Wow she is happy"

"Yeah well I am a good dad" I said with a smirk.

"I can tell" she said with a smile. I helped her set the table for dinner then we ate the meal she made. After dinner D/n and I were watching TV on the couch. She started to yawn a lot.

"You tired, princess?" I asked.

"Uh huh" she said with a yawn while rubbing her eyes. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I laid her down and tucked her in.

"Daddy, before I sleep can you tell me how you got those scars?" She asked. I smiled at her request.

"It's a long story but when I was working with Locus and Felix, and they had a very dangerous job, some bad guy got to the pyrotechnic weap-"

"What's a pyrotechnic?" She asked

"It's something to do with fire and light"

"Oh okay. Keep going"

"As I was saying. This bad guy got to to pyrotechnic weapon that Locus was working on and while I tried to stop him he burned the half of my face and some of my body. When I was in the hospital your mom stated by my side all the time to make sure I was okay"

"Is that how you fell in love with mommy?"

"Of course. She loved me and I loved her. A few months after that I asked her to marry me and she said yes. A year after we got married you were born" I said while tickling her.

"Stop!" She said between giggles. I stopped tickling her. "Do I look you or mommy?"

"Well you have your mom's attitude and facial features but you mostly look like me" I said with a wink. "But don't tell mom that"

"Okay" she giggled.

"Now go to bed, kid" I chuckled

"I love you dad"

"I love you more d/n"

"I love you 3000"

"Wow. You love me 3000? Your insane, kid. Goodnight d/n. See you in the morning" I said before turning off the lights and leaving her room. I closed the door and went to my room. I saw that y/n was reading a book with her glasses on.

"She alseep?" She asked while closing her book.

"Yup" I said while getting into bed.

"Your a good father you know that?" She stated.

"Yes I know that already"

"Hey Sharky?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant" she stated. I got up and looked at her. She smiled. I hugged her and kissed her.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Terrance"

-----------------------
Bruh I wrote this at 11:58 p.m. and I'm tired as fuck.
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever