Washington x Freelancer Reader

S/n= state name

~y/n's pov~

Back when Project Freelancer was okay everything was perfect.  Until Tex came along. She changed everything. Everyone died except for Carolina, Washington, and I. Washington was just more cold blooded. I remember he would flirt with me all the time but after the whole thing he changed.

"Miss s/n! I was looking for you!" Caboose yelled running towards me

"Hello Caboose. What do you need?" I asked

"Um Agent Washingtub needs you to help him with Church" Caboose explained.

"Alrighty" I said walking into the base. As I walked in I saw Washington talking to Church- or Epsilon. "What do you need Washington?" I asked.

"Ah good s/n your here. Okay so your gonna have to live with Epsilon in your head for a few days" Washington explained.

"Um. Why?" I asked shocked

"Hey I don't wanna do it either but it's a test" Epsilon said. I sighed and I had him transfer into my head. When he did I felt a strong pain go through out my head. I screamed in pain and held my head and saw memories of a woman, Blood Gulch, and his experience as an AI.

"Hey s/n. Are you okay?!" Washington asked in panic. As the pain went away I sat down to take a breath.

"She's fine Wash. She just had a recap of my memories" Epsilon explained.

"Yeah I did" I groaned.

"And I saw your memories as well....y/n" Epsilon said. I look straight up and my heart started pounding. He knew my memories and my true name.

"Don't call me that. She is dead. My name is Agent S/n" I said sternly.

"Your name is y/n?" Washington asked.

"SHUT UP!" I took out my gun and shot the wall next to Washington. I started shaking and I dropped it and ran off.

~Washington's pov~

"S/n wait!" I called out but she kept running. "Church. Find out her coordinates" Church nodded and sent her coordinates to my helmet and then I went after her.

~small time skip~

I arrived to a cliff edge and I saw her sitting on the edge. Staring at the sunset. I walked slowly and sat next to her.

"My full name is Y/n L/n. My mother's name was m/n and my dad's name was d/n. My mom was an alcoholic and my dad was a businessman who was very successful. My dad tried to get my mom to stop drinking for my sake but she didn't stop so my dad had enough. He divorced her, took her to court, she got 2 years in rehab, and he took full custody of me. It was good for a while. Until I turned 15 when my dad died of cancer and I was forced to go into foster care. My mom tried to get me back but I didn't want to. Nobody took me in so I was alone. When I turned 18 I was kicked out of foster care and I was homeless for about a week. Until I finally gave in and became a stripper. I got a lot of money, a nice apartment, amazing friends, but I got involved in drugs. I got caught and thrown into rehab and then they found out my biological mother and called her to pick me up but she told them that her daughter died...." Her voice started to crack. It broke my heart. "So I got clean. Got into contact with my father's old friend, which was the councilor of Project Freelancer, got me into the program. And so here I am now"

"I'm so sorry y/n.." I said. It was quiet for a little while then I said something. "David"

"What?" She asked

"My real name is David" I took off my helmet and ran my fingers through my hair. She took off her's as well. She had beautiful e/c eyes I could get lost in, soft h/l h/c hair, and she had a light pink blush on her s/c skin. "Wow you are gorgeous" I said while stroking her face. She kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. She pulled away and got up.

"Are we gonna go back to base and cuddle or not?" She said smiling. She held put her hand towards me. I took it and got up.

"Of course we are" I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to base. 'And I promise that no one will hurt you when I'm around' I thought while carrying her.

-------------
Thank you for reading. Dont forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever