Carolina x Blue!Reader

You have pretty eyes

Warning: fem x fem reader

Y/n's pov~

When Caboose broke Church out of the memory unit of course Church came out yelling at him like always. Then a woman that wanted Church came out of the blue. When she told us her plan she also told us her name. Carolina. That was her name. When she asked for our names, the rest of the group said their names and then she asked for mine.

"You there. What's your name?" She asked me.

"Lieutenant l/n, ma'am" I said with a shaky voice.

"Lieutenant huh? Find that hard to believe" she said in a cold way

"Be nice Carolina. L/n isn't no joke" Washington said.

"Hm. I'll believe it when I see it" She said walking away.

"Wow that's funny. Your a higher rank that Church l/n" Tucker said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole" Church said angrily. I giggled at his outburst.

"So l/n since your technically our leader since Church is a ghost-"

"He's an AI" Wash said while interrupting Tucker.

"Whatever. Like I was saying would you wanna teach me some training since your our leader?" he asked while pulling me closer to him.

"I rather not" I said before pushing him away.

"Awe c'mon baby. I could show you some moves to make you flexible. Bow chicka bow OW!" He yelled as Carolina shot his foot. She shook her head and walked away with Wash.

~time skip~

We were hanging out at this weird place and Tucker was talking with Church and Caboose was trying to make friends with the reds. I was sitting down and loading my mags. Tucker came up to me and started to flirt with me like always.

"So sorry about before but really I could show you a good time" he insisted

"Not intrested" I said without looking up at him.

"Ugh l/n c'mon you always reject me when I'm probably the only good looking guy here"

"Look I said I'm not interested" I said while getting up. I tried to walk away but he held my upper arm to stop me. "Get your fucking hand off of me" I said loudly. He let go of my upper arm and everyone was looking at us. Wash and Carolina came out from where they were from to see what was happening.

"Oooo I like it when your feisty" he said while groping my ass. I gasped and then I punched him so hard that it made his helmet fall off. Everyone stayed silent. He looked at me with angry eyes. "Why do you reject me huh?! I like you l/n! Why don't you like me?!" He yelled

"Because I like girls okay!" I shouted. Everyone gasped and acted surprised. Tucker had a pained look on his face. "Ever since I was 13 I liked girls and girls only. I'm sorry to disappoint you but yeah" I said quietly. I walked back to my sitting position and sat there and started loading up my mags again. I look up to see everyone staring at me. "Caboose, Tucker, go make sure that you have enough ammo and Church go with them. Now."

"Yes ma'am" Caboose said while running away with Tucker and Church following behind him.

"Sarge, Simmons, Donut, and Grif stay on the lookout for the Meta"

"Your not the boss of my men, girl lover" Sarge said. That word he just said made my blood boil. I came up to him and pinned him to the ground. Punched him and picked him up and body slammed him to the ground again.

"I didn't stutter and that was an order. You may be a higher rank but you are not smarter than me" I said sternly while stepping on his chest.

"Hey get off of him" Grif said while trying to pull me off. I kicked his groin and he went down whining in pain.

"Any of you boys wanna test me?" I asked Simmons and Donut. The shook their heads no rapidly. "Good. Then do. What. I. Say." I said while waking away from the reds.

~time skip~

It was later that time when everyone went to go eat dinner. I just stayed in my spot where I sleep because I wasn't hungry but mostly I wanted to do something else. I got into a tank top and some shorts. I pulled my h/c hair up into a ponytail and got out my makeup case. My twin sister gave me the case before I left and i would always put makeup on because why not. I looked into the small mirror that I always carry around and got started. I dipped my brush into the light blue shade and put some on my inner eyelid. After that I blended the next shade which was a royal blue with a hint of glitter in it and blended it all around the eyelid. Next I had my eyeliner and i did a smokey cat eye look and then I put on some mascara. Then I put on some light red blush and repeated the eye look to my other eye and I was done.

*knock knock*

"It's Carolina. Can I come in?"

"Sure it's open" Carolina opened the door and closed it. She was still in her armor as well.

"You didn't come to dinner" she stated.

"Yeah because I wanted to put makeup on"

"We are in a middle of a war and you wanna be dolled up for your death?" She chuckled.

"Not only that I just like putting on makeup"

"I never learned how to do my own makeup" she said quietly

"Your kidding" I laughed a bit.

"No I'm not. My mom wasn't around much and I had no sisters so I never learned how to do my own or had someone do it for me"

"Want me to do yours?" I asked. She paused for a little bit but then she agreed. She sat down on the floor and the  she took her helmet off. She was beautiful. Her green eyes were so beautiful compared to my e/c eyes.

"Uh why are you looking at me like that?" She asked while raising her eyebrow.

"It's just that you have pretty eyes" I said. She blushed a bit. I started doing her makeup and I asked her which colors she wanted and she chose them out while I was doing hers. I finished up and it came out to match her armor color and her eyes. I gave her my mirror for her too look at it.

"Wow this is so good. Your really good at this" she said with a smile.

"My twin sister was my muse for me to practice on"

"So is it really true that you like girls or you just said that to get Tucker off of your back?" She asked. I sighed.

"It is true. I came out to my parents when I was 13. My parents didn't like it but they supported me. I kept it a secret for a long time at school and in the military but I had many girlfriends while keeping it a secret" I winked at her. She blushed as I did that. Then out of nowhere she pressed her lips against mine. Then she pulled away fast. I sat there in shock.

"I'm sorry I should g-mmph" I pressed my lips against hers and move in sync with hers. We started to make out for a bit then we pulled away. She rested her head against mine. "Secret for now?"

"Of course" I said before kissing her one last time before she left.

~few months later~

We have been transported to a remote area and everyone was still trying to process what just happened.

"I never thought I'd be so glad to see you idoits again" a familiar voice said. Then it turned out to be Carolina. Then Church appeared and Tucker trying tackle him but Church was an AI. Carolina took off her helmet and faced me. "Miss me hon?" I took off my helmet and ran up and hugged her. I kissed her and she kissed back.

"Wow two girls kissing is hot as fuck" Grif said outloud. I rolled me eyes and held Carolina's hand as we walked away.

"You still got pretty eyes" I stated.

"And your still good at makeup" she said while kissing my cheek.

--------------
Ik this doesn't match Carolina's personality but C'mon. She could be a total sweetheart! But anyway thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books.
~JT4ever