Christmas Special 2018

Jasper walked into his math class as per usual the last day before Christmas break to find a weird item on his desk with a bow labeled

'To : Jasper Cullen
From: Just Accept the Fucking Gift"

He looked around to find that students were all minding their own business. Or not... he hadn't noticed it until now but now that he was sitting at his desk with a gift in his hands all the students in the class were staring with huge interest. All except one... who was speaking with the teacher heatedly about scientific theories and possible problems that a small mathematical mistake could cause in an 'Case' as she kept referring.

"Sit down Ms. Mohinga! We're not solving crimes here! We're doing high school math!"

"That's applicable to the real world! No wonder students are such naive arrogant idiots when they first go to college." She snapped back turning around and sitting down in her seat with a huff.

"What was that about?"

"I discovered he wrote a clinical trial back in 98 before he taught math he was a surgeon and I caught and pointed out an error. If I caught it as a basic forensic student how did no one else-" she grumbled before rolling her eyes and leaning forward on her desk her hair falling over half her face.

Jasper Hale was quiet as he slowly took off the wrapping which was a book on Myths and a cowboy hat. His eyebrows shot up and he turned to look at the woman on his side knowing full well the creature on the front of the book was also known as Cthulhu. Their first semi civil conversation together.

"Merry Christmas Azazel." Jasper murmured setting the gifts back into the box.

"Merry Christmas Jasper."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas music played through the house and the smell of cookies came through the house along with the sounds of small metal tinkering against porcelain. A woman with small hands and long straight black hair swaying and her son along with a few other boys as they all seem to be eating more then their actually helping cook.

"What the fuck is this bullshit?" A voice causes everyone to jump up in surprise and shout

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!"

There was a moment of silence before she then shook her head smiling like a fool as she entered the group. There was Paul, Leah, Jared, and Sam all grinning at the me with a fondness that many others on the reservation didn't quite understand just yet. She remained quiet silent looking at all of them before laughing rushing forward hugging each and every single one of them. "You guys..." she was only able to say looking at all of them, as words failed.

"Are amazing. I know." Jared the humble one finished my sentence and she lightly cuffed the back of his head to which he snorted and held up a cookie to which he then shoved the cookie in my mouth Azazel made a loud sound of protest before she went silent grabbing another cookie because goddamn that was a good cookie.

"Sam brought up the idea as soon as he realized you started humming Christmas songs the day after Thanksgiving." He shrugged.

Sam wrapped his arms around the the small stubborn female making her seem even smaller then she was. "You might be able to fool these idiots that you don't care for the holidays but not your brother." he winked and I couldn't help but let out a laugh while the others looked offended at being called an idiot. "You don't have as bad a singing voice as one could have thought Dan." He smirked at me and I then clapped my hands together.

"He dragged you into this too Leah?" I smiled. "You guys are great." and greatly out of my natural character I kissed everyone on the cheek hugging them as my chest brimmed to the top with a feeling of warmth and belonging. It seems I did have a living family here to celebrate with after all. It meant so much to see them celebrating Christmas with me, I wasn't even sure if they celebrated it in the first place with their culture as it was a mostly Christian or Catholic holiday last I checked.