Dr. Cullen

"You're not what I expected...."

"I could say the same to you. You're a child."

It was another day in the hospital

"Hiii Dr. Cullen!" Janice grinned at the desk batting her long eyelashes at him "Nice to see you again." She leaned forward and Carlisle smiled politely feeling relieved when Nurse Foreman grinned at Janice.

"How's the new boyfriend Jan?" Making the receptionist retreat.

Carlisle didn't have it in him to be that forward when the receptionist made him uncomfortable like that. "Nurse Foreman. Pleasure seeing you. How's the kids?"

"Driving me crazy as always but hey! A few margaritas usually do the trick." The short woman bounced on her feet. "You have one more appointment with the Chief of Police and this new girl in town." She relayed. Carlisle didn't know what he'd do without Nurse Forman.

She played  receptionist, doctor , pharmacist and Nurse in one small package. Next time he had a chance, Carlisle would find a way to get this woman a raise and if policies didn't allow it then he'd start adding into her paychecks himself.

"Alright. They're in your Office. You better get in there. I've got a patient in room 4 that needs a few shots before I send them home!" She hummed handing Dr. Cullen the chart. "Good luck!"

He shook his head fondly at the woman before opening the door to find himself taken back by the smells.

Chief Swan was seated on the chair reading a magazine and looked up ya the sight of Dr. Cullen with a polite grin of greeting. Even standing up to shake his hand, "Dr. Cullen. How are you?"

"Good. Pleasure seeing you again Chief. How's Bella doing?"

"Great. Recovering well." Charlie beamed sitting back down after letting go of the hand he shook.  A loud annoyed huff was heard making the two men turn to the girl that Dr. Cullen could see the scent coming from.

A young girl by the age of fifteen glared at the doctor from her corner of the room with bared teeth. As his golden eyes looked over her he was aware that she was staring him down as well... not with the same quite calm observation however.

"Right. This is Azazel... she uh... she's been running a fever for the past couple of weeks. She seems healthy but I figured it was best to just double check... maybe get her a physical for school and those vaccinations?"

Dr. Cullen eyes flickered back at the girl who let out a low growl that caused the Chief to glance at her in confusion.

Fever?

On a shapeshifter?

A shapeshifter who apparently was very bad at hiding her anger.

"Normally we have our patients schedule an appointment and see them in actual examination room."  Dr. Cullen spoke glancing towards the Chief respectfully. "So what brings you to the office?"