Gum

"We turn into poofy fucking poodles."

"Okay well if anything I'm a manly poodle."

"You just spat gum in my hair!" Azazel scowled stabbing a index finger into the chest of a classmate

"You just spat gum in my hair!" Azazel scowled stabbing a index finger into the chest of a classmate. She could see Leah in the distance running off to call Sam. That however did not register as a priority in that moment however.

The campus 'hot boy', and somehow already her high school bully shrugged and waggled his fingers. "Mistook you for the trash can babe. Can you really blame me?" He sniffed in distaste before walking away. Did this fucker just flip his hair?

Now were this boy to have met younger Azazel, the one before all the trauma's they would have been in a much different situation. Perhaps Azazel would have shrugged it off and accepted that sometimes kids go through a rough time, and that's why they were bullies. Perhaps Azazel would have reported him to the school counselor so that the counselor could force the boy to talk about his feelings. Perhaps she would have gone home to her father and asked what the mature and right thing to do would be.

But this wasn't pre-trauma Azazel.

This was post trauma Azazel.

And post trauma Azazel saw red and threw an apple at the back of the boy's head.

The boy opened his mouth to argue but was interrupted by a voice in commanding authority that Azazel immediately recognized as Sam and she dropped her fists. "Hey, no fighting!" Behind Sam was Leah Clearwater and Azazel crossed her arms at the girl. Snitch.

"Aww Golden boy Sammy."

"Come on Todd. We all know violence isn't the answer." Sam smiled trying to be polite although Azazel knew he was inwardly fuming at the gum he could clearly see in Azazel's hair. "I would tell you two to shake hands and be done with it but you two seem about as childish as toddlers." Sam scowled crossing his arms. "Let's go Az." Sam grabbed Azazel by the wrist tugging her back with Leah still holding his hand when Todd made a scathing remark that caused Sam to stop in his tracks and Azazel's eyes to narrow.

"Didn't know you were collecting whores Uley. I wonder how much do I pay you for a night with Leah?"

For once Sam was the one who lost his temper moving and shoving Todd into a locker roughly to which the boy punched Sam in the face. It was almost as though it was in slow motion as Todd's  hand shifted into a fist and slammed into Sam's face and the loud sound of cracking occurred as Todd's hand broke.

Sam's head however was cocked to the side as though Todd had only slapped him. Todd fell to the floor cradling his hand and Sam, although silently fuming, no longer wished to fight. Perhaps the fact that his face broke Todd's hand he remained silent. They could all see the rest of the kids staring in disbelief and awe as he led the two girls away. The sound of a shout caused Sam to turn to be ready to react but it seemed Azazel had beat him to it.