Art Club

"Oh you're so dead."

"Help! She's going to kill me!

Ms. Uley rushes down the stairs late for work but as she turns she crashed into a muscled bare chest. "Oh I'm sorry!" Jared Cameron's voice startles her although by this point it shouldn't. Ever since her son and Azazel found Jared in the woods, he's been with the two of them nonstop and much like her son, the two boys have stopped wearing shirts. "How are you Ms. Uley?" he asks and she looks to the group confused.

"Good?"

"Oh Ms. Uley, I made you lunch." Azazel hands a bag to the mother complete with a sticky note labeled "Stool Sample"and at Ms. Uley's grossed out expression and confusion Azazel shrugs. "When I used to work people would steal my lunches all the time. I learned that trick to keep them from grabbing my stuff." And she went back to her plate of bacon and eggs.

Did... did they actually cook?

"Here. I made you a breakfast burrito since I figured you wouldn't have the time to sit down and chow down with us." Sam handed his mother her breakfast, kissing the top of her head and Ms. Uley blinked before walking off in confusion at the domesticity of it all and how even more confusing... Azazel was somehow the center of it all.

Bitchy angry bitter Azazel who still didn't regret breaking Todd's nose.

Ms. Uley shook her head going to her car and driving to work.

Bitchy angry bitter Azazel who made Ms. Uley lunch with a note meant to ward off thieves.

~~~~~

"Oh fuck off Sammy." Azazel scowled sitting at the lunch table picking at her plate of mashed potatoes and what the fuck was the thing they called 'meatloaf'? "I'm not doing it."

"I recommend it." Sam said importantly and she growled shaking her head. "What's the problem with it?"

"I'm not joining an art club."

"But school clubs have been proven to help students with their social skills-"

"I don't want to be social-"

"Help build confidence-"

"Do I look like I need a confidence boost?"

"Stop interrupting me! As I was saying." Sam huffed before continuing, "A school club could help you develop new skills. For crying out loud it might even help you cope with some issues that you have."

"Okay fine! Yes I have issues, the issues are that stupid people set me off like that arsehole." She held up a hand interrupting Sam before turning to point at her latest nemesis on campus. Fucking Paul Lahote walking with two bitches on each side like he was a pimp and not a high school kid. It was when Paul's hand went too South on one of the girls that Azazel stopped glaring.