After the Passing of Bellona

⚠️Warning⚠️ : Mentions of Abuse and Violence and Foul Language and Mention of Suicide/Death

"I'm scared. I'm so so scared."
"I know. Me too."

Azazel was sixteen years old when she and her brother moved into the house belonging to their Uncle Andrews

Azazel was sixteen years old when she and her brother moved into the house belonging to their Uncle Andrews. If not for the deal she made with Andrews, she would have gone on the run with her brother in tow immediately. If her brother knew about the deal... well she had no idea how he'd react.

She wasn't even  seventeen yet when she first challenged her uncle by going to the police station where the cop actually laughed at her. She was seen as an angst filled teenager who thought the world was against her and Andrews merely smiled.

Her paternal Uncle

A Chief of Police, promoted after the untimely death of his younger brother.

The man who made her and Ajax's life a living hell.

Oh he smiled in the station that day and turned into a beast the moment she returned home to visit her brother. She lost all trust in authority after that and vowed to make a change even if that meant joining the damn force herself. Her brother became well versed in medical treatment, scared but confused.

"I guess I should consider myself lucky he doesn't lay a hand on me anymore right?" Ajax would murmur when she hissed at the rubbing alcohol on the cuts to her back from Andrews getting a bit too happy with the belt.

"Yeah... maybe he figures you're too much of a wuss to take it." She'd always tease making his jaw tuck and she'd then wince at the applied pressure he'd put on her wound. He was still fifteen and easy to rile up.

Her brother turned  sixteen when she lost her job with the ballet company because no amount of makeup could hide the marks her uncle left on her skin  after all that sweat and no amount of kindness she was shown could let a male hand touch her without her defenses rising. She was out of a job and at this point she had to make more then her uncle if she wanted the judge to even think twice about her brother living with her.

Anyone who paid attention could see a heavy dependence on Ajax. Azazel needed him to keep fighting. She was constantly talking to him through text, calling him, visiting him and money she didn't need went straight to him for whatever he needed or wanted.

What Ajax wanted most of all though was for his sister to be safe. To be happy. So he kept his troubles to himself and to keep her from thinking he needed protection, he adopted her jaded exterior as well.

Full time student and Full Time job. Any free time she had was spent in the ring or training for it or visiting her brother. They say when you grow up your dreams change.

From Ballerina to BAU....

"Ms. Mohinga." Her professor caught her attention and she lifted her gaze watching him carefully. This was her last year of schooling before she dove into the force, hoping to finally get justice for her father and finally save her brother from the abyss. "Explain how , in this example, can the organized killer appear disorganized?" He asked.