Clearwater

"You didn't answer the question,"

"Neither did you."

It only took that night for Charlie Swan to realize Azazel's bravery and nonchalance was a front

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It only took that night for Charlie Swan to realize Azazel's bravery and nonchalance was a front. If the way she awoke from night terrors was anything to go by. Charlie Swan was content to let her live with him but Sam had re-convinced his mom that Azazel was a good person and it took five weeks for the paperwork to go through.

At some point Charlie Swan had told Azazel that if she wanted to visit Sam she could, as long as she was home before ten PM. This was more freedom than she had honestly expected to receive from the Chief of Police. So this afternoon, the last weekend before her first day at school on La Push she made it a point to visit the seventeen year old.

"So I guess we really need to figure out how to control the shifting huh?" Sam snickers at her as she glared at him from behind a towel. "This is the third time you've shifted today, and over a video game! I'm running out of old clothes!" He tossed another pair of his old clothes her way and she slid on the Jean cutoff and shirt. At this point she had grown accustomed to him seeing her body enough times that he could describe the tattoos on her body easily. The tattoos that were another testament that she had indeed lived another life before the car crash, a testament that she wasn't actually insane.

"Oh? You're one to talk! Haven't you shifted six times?!? If your girlfriend found out how many other times I've seen you naked she'd be the one tearing me to shreds."

"Oh it's not like it's a bad view."

A low and threatening snarl emanated from Azazel's lips as she bared her teeth. Sam put his hands up in a innocent gesture before Azazel spoke "Well, first things first. We need to learn how to control our furry problem. You first."

-_-

"This feels weird."

"I would only expect that it would."

"I'm serious Az. I'm standing in the middle of a forest naked! What if someone saw me?"

"They'd think there was a nudist community nearby."

"Very funny."

-.-

They spent that day focusing on shifting and slowly the pair was getting a better handle on it. Currently Azazel was in wolf form focusing on shifting back into a human. Something that Sam has managed to get a better handle on then she did. So there was Azazel in wolf form with Sam coaching her on. "Come on its simple." Came Sam's encouragement. Simple my white fluffy ass! The white wolf snarled at the human holding a towel.

Sam only chuckled before scratching behind the white wolf's ear, "Is your tail wagging Az?" Sam seemed to laugh and began petting Azazel before watching as Azazel suddenly pulled away again and then growled harshly, teeth bared.

Beyond the Portalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें