Female Roommate Required

"One more word and I'm laying your ass out on the fucking floor."

"Damn. You're touchy."

Sitting on the bench before the fight she glanced at the clock

Sitting on the bench before the fight she glanced at the clock. Hopefully it wasn't too late for whoever she was calling and with a tired exhale she dialed the number waiting for whoever was on the other line to speak first.

"Hello?" the voice came. It was soft and feminine so that meant that at least it wasn't some pervert man trying to take advantage of getting a female roommate. Although that probably wouldn't have stopped her anyways.

"Hi, I'm calling about you needing  a roommate? I saw your flyer on the street between Wodt and Main Street." She asked glancing at the flyer again wondering if the room wasn't taken yet.

"Oh, yes. The flyer."

"Yeah... the flyer. So do you still need a roommate or should I hang up?" Azazel asked trying not to be too rude. There was still a chance that she could be moving in with this woman after all.

"Oh, no! The bedroom is still available. Are you interested?"

'Obviously I'm interested. I'm calling you aren't I?' Azazel had to swallow the words that had almost escaped her.

"Yes. So is there a time that would be convenient for me to move in?" Azazel asked wrapping her hands trying to keep a polite conversational voice. Who knew that it would be so hard.

"Any day is fine."

"Okay. See you tonight then." Azazel nodded hanging up the phone dropping it in her gym bag.

"Yo, is the Demon Bitch ready to throw down or what?"

"Wait the fuck up alright? I'm coming." She snarled kicking her bag to the side shoving HoodRat to the side a vicious snark on her lips. His back hit the wall and he looked at her muttering insults at her under his breath.

Whatever.

Any anger she had, she could let it go in the fucking ring.

~~~~~~~~

After leaving the Hostel and double checking the address Azazel knocked on the door. A small hiss in the back of her mind told her that if Azazel knew what was best she'd leave and get the hell out of there. It could be a cover for a trafficking ring and this was how they got their victims. Her thoughts were interrupted by a petite 5'5  woman wearing a black dress with short brown hair opening the door. Her skin was light tan like someone who knew how to have fun in the sun but preferred not to. "Hi, are you...?" She spoke curiously with that same soft voice that had answered the phone.

Not quite knowing what to say she lifted the flyer and spoke, "Sorry, Azazel. Hopefully your new roommate. I told you I'd be coming by today remember?" Is this lady serious? That had to have been less then 24 hours ago. How do you forget?